This guide will teach you how to display search results on your White Label.
If you want than search result opens on your WordPress website, you should create White Label and paste in the settings of the Travelpayouts plugin.
- Create White Label on your hosting (guide link).
- Setup White Label in the personal affiliate dashboard (guide link).
- Paste the White Label name in field "White Label" in the plugin settings.
If you are using shortcodes for search forms, you need to replace them complete code. For this:
- log in to the affiliate’s personal dashboard
- in the search form settings, select White Label for the air and/or hotel domain
- copy the code and paste it in the plugin’s settings
In the end you should see search results (after search, click by table and widgets) in your White Label website.