Complex (multi city) route search
Complex or multi city route consists of several segments — the first flight, the second one, and so on. Affiliate links to search for complex routes are formed in the same way. The first segment is denoted «segments». This parameter is added before each standard parameter in the link. The second segment is »segments" and the third segment is »segments», etc.
The resulting link looks like this: http://search.jetradar.com/flights/?segments[origin_iata]=BKK&segments[destination_iata]=MOW&segments[depart_date]=2018-12-04&segments[origin_iata]=LED&segments[destination_iata]=BKK&segments[depart_date]=2018-12-24&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&trip_class=0&with_request=true&marker=PasteYourMarkerHere
Please note that the segment number must be specified only at the directions of the flight and dates. The number of passengers and the flight class are set common for the whole set of segments.
- origin_iata/destination_iata — departure/arrival points — line.
Recommended values: «IATA city code».
- depart_date/return_date — departure/return dates — line
Recommended format: «Y-m-d» («yy-mm-dd» — JQuery)
- adults/children/infants — the number of adults, children and infants — numeric
In total, the request can not consist of more than nine passengers with seats (adults + children). In this case, infants travel without a seat on the laps of adults. There cannot be more infants than adults. If there are more infants additional seats are requested as children (with a seat).
- trip_class — Flight class (Economy — 0, Business — 1, First — 2)
- with_request — Initiate search automatically (true: the search is loaded, false: the form is filled out but search does not start
- marker — Affiliate marker — unique identification code of the affiliate. If necessary, you can specify an additional marker (indicated by »." mark after the main marker)
If you just need to send the user to the search form of a complex route, use the link: http://www.aviasales.ru/?search=multi&marker=PasteYourMarkerHere for Russian-speaking users.
If you need to give a link to the multi-search for those who do not speak Russian, then you need to send them to this website: http://www.jetradar.com/flights/?marker=PasteYourMarkerHere#multicity
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request