Complex (multi city) route search
Complex or multi city route consists of several segments - first flight, second one, and so on. Affiliate link to search for such a route is formed in the same way. First segment is denoted "segments", this parameter is added before each standard parameter in the link, the second segment is "segments", the third segment is "segments", etc.
Resulting link looks like this: http://search.jetradar.com/flights/?segments[origin_iata]=BKK&segments[destination_iata]=MOW&segments[depart_date]=2018-12-04&segments[origin_iata]=LED&segments[destination_iata]=BKK&segments[depart_date]=2018-12-24&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&trip_class=0&with_request=true&marker=PasteYourMarkerHere
Please note that the segment number must be specified only at the directions of the flight and dates. The number of passengers and the flight class are set common for the whole set of segments.
- origin_iata/destination_iata — departure/arrival points - line.
Recommended values: «IATA city code».
- depart_date/return_date — departure/return dates - line.
Recommended format: «Y-m-d» («yy-mm-dd» — JQuery).
- adults/children/infants — the number of adults, children and infants - numeric.
In total, the request can not consist of more than 9 passengers with seats (adults + children). In this case, infants travel without a seat on the hands of adults. Infants can not be more than adults. If infants are more, excess amounts are requested as children (with a seat).
- trip_class — flight class (Economy – 0, Business – 1, First – 2).
- with_request — initiate search automatically (true: the search is loaded, false: the form is filled out but search does not start).
- marker — partner marker - unique identification code of the partner. If necessary, you can specify an additional marker (indicated by "." mark after the main marker).
If you just need to send the user to the search form of a complex route, use the link: http://www.aviasales.ru/?search=multi&marker=PasteYourMarkerHere for Russian-speaking users.
If you need to give a link to the multi-search for those who do not speak Russian, then you need to send to the website: http://www.jetradar.com/flights/?marker=PasteYourMarkerHere#multicity
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request