Link to the hotel search form
To create a link for searching for plane tickets, on your account page go to the Links generator section. Here you can both select the type of link you want and configure various options.
As a result, you will receive a link of the following type:
where XXXXX – is your affiliate marker.
You can quickly create a link to any page of the program’s website using our extension for Chrome or using the CREATE A LINK menu:
Link to hotels filled search form
You can create links to the main page of Hotellook with the completed search form. For example https://hotellook.com/?destination=Moscow&checkIn=2018-12-01&checkOut=2018-12-02&adults=1&children=4,5&marker=PastHereYourMarker
The following parameters can be passed in the link:
- destination - the destination of city or hotel;
- checkIn - the check-in date;
- checkOut - the check-out date;
- adults - number of adults;
- children - age of childrens, separated by commas;
- marker- your affiliate id.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request