Links to the search results of hotels
Affiliates can generate links to the page of hotel search results. For this purpose it needs to use a link like:
and put in the end your affiliate marker:
- adults — number of adults;
- children — age of each child (can be several). You can also specify as: children=1,2,3, where 1, 2 and 3 — age of children;
- checkIn & checkOut — date of check in/check out in the format yyyy-mm-dd. Instead of an exact date of check in and check out, you can specify the autoDates=1 In this case, the search will be made at the next following dates;
- currency — currency (3 ISO-code letters), which displays the cost of the room;
- marker — affiliate marker;
- language — search result language, supported languages: ru-ru, en-us, de-de, es-es, fr-fr, th-th, pl-pl, it-it.
The destination is specified by one of the following options:
- destination=MOW — IATA A/C (only uppercase letters);
- destination=paris — city name;
- destination=hotel%20metropole — hotel name;
- locationId=123 — city id;
- hotelId=8992 — hotel id.
Link to the search result of hotels can contain filter settings. To select a filter, just apply it to the list of hotels and copy the added parameter from the address bar. For example, to leave only hostels in the search results, add the following parameter to the link #f%5Btypes%5D=7. Eventually, the link will look like:
Lifehack. Link building for SEO
Search engines prefer when articles contain phrases from user requests. Such phrases are called the semantic kernel of the request. We collected the most distinctive phrases for air tickets and hotels. Use them to write articles and create advertisements. And you will make profit.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request