Learn what to do if you are not receiving emails from Travelpayouts.
There are a few things you can do to ensure you receive emails from Travelpayouts:
- Make sure the email address in your account is correct, to do this:
- Check your spam or junk folder. If the email appeared in one of these folders, you need to manually move it to the Inbox folder.
- Tip! If you are using Gmail, check your Social and Promotions category tabs, if they’re turned on in your Gmail settings. Our emails may appear there as well.
- Add Travelpayouts email addresses to the address book or white list in your email box. Adding Travelpayouts email addresses to your address book or whitelist ensures that emails from these addresses are recognized as safe and delivered directly to your Inbox. The following email addresses should be whitelisted:
- Check the Subscriptions settings in your Travelpayouts account, maybe you are not subscribed to some of our email categories. To do this:
If you have followed all the steps above and are still experiencing email delivery issues, don't hesitate to reach out to Travelpayouts' support team. We are ready to assist you and resolve any technical problems you may encounter.