Jetradar and Hotellook statistics
The report contains information about all clicks, searches, purchases, and clients brought in by the affiliate.
The table contains the following columns:
- Impressions — the number of impressions of affiliate tools: widgets, search forms, White Label. Every showing of affiliate tools is counted, except the White Label iframe. If the search form contains both tabs (flights and hotels), then the impression is counted in the Aviasales/Jetradar affiliate program
- Visitors — the number of people who have clicked an affiliate link to Jetradar or Hotellook and who have made at least one search
- Searches — the number of searches (people who entered a query and clicked «Search»)
- Clicks — the number of visitors who have clicked a link in the search results
- App installs — the number of users who have installed mobile apps via an affiliate link
- Paid clicks — some agencies pay us for clicks on the links. Information about calculating of revenue isn’t disclosed. If we detect attempts to fake clicks, the affiliate account may be blocked
- Pending — the number of bookings in the pending status
- Cancelled — the number of bookings that was cancelled
- Paid — the number of paid bookings
- Adv income — rewards for clicks on advertising media on the sites of our projects Aviasales, Hotellook, and Jetradar (the procedure of calculation and the amount of rewards are not disclosed). Statistics are updated once a day
- Payout — income received by the affiliate from paid-for bookings
- Pot. income — total income from bookings currently being processed
- CTR — click-through rate
- STR — sell-through rate (clicks vs. bookings)
- ECPC — effective cost per click (your income)
- ECPS — effective cost per search (your income)
- ECPU — effective cost per user (your income)
Affiliates should pay close attention to the STR and CPU. These values allow for the assessment of the effectiveness of the tools and sources used to attract clients. The higher these numbers, the better the quality of the affiliate’s traffic.
Good-quality traffic is targeted traffic, i.e., visitors who are using search not out of idle curiosity but to find and book tickets to a place of interest. This kind of traffic can be obtained from tourism-related sites and blogs.
The block with settings and filters is located above the table.
They allow the affiliate to select the contents of the first column and filter the contents of the table. The first column can contain the following information:
- Date range — the period for which the data is displayed
- Group by — allows users to select a grouping option:
- by days
- by month
- by user country
- by device type
- by referrer domain
- Sub ID — displays statistics on sub ID created by the affiliate
- Device type — allows you to display data only for those actions that were performed by users from certain devices
- User country — filters the report by the country in which the user is located
- Host — show the source through which the reservation was made (including mobile applications)
Once you have selected the conditions for grouping and filtering the report, click Apply.
You can download the data from the table to a csv file. To do this, click the download button next to the table settings.
The tab Actions contains information about all actions in statistics. Actions are understood to mean any changes in a affiliate’s balance:
- receipt of information about the booking
- booking confirmation
- booking cancellation
- change of rates and more
The Actions section contains the following information:
- Action date — action date and time
- Sub ID — an affiliate sub ID
- Description — a description of action
- Activity ID — a unique activity identifier in the Travelpayouts database. Use it when contacting support
- Host — the source through which the action was performed (including mobile applications)
- Action type
- Status — the status that was set for the booking by this action
- Sale amount — the cost of booking
- Payout — the total remuneration to be received by the affiliate from booking
To show / hide columns, click on the settings button above the table:
Click on the Description (View details) or Activity ID in the table to open the detailed booking information.
A window with detailed information contains:
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request