The referrals report contains information on the number of referrals, engage partners and their activity in the affiliate program.
The table contains the following columns:
- Date - the date of registration referral in affiliate program.
- Marker - referral affiliate id.
- Tickets - profits from ticket sales that referral brought for partner.
- Hotels - profits of hotel booking that referral brought to partner .
- Overall revenue - total revenue from tickets and hotels.
- Registration marker - additional marker that adds to the affiliate link.
How do I generate an affiliate link?
To create an affiliate link, go to your account page and go to the Text links section. In the form that appears, select the Referrals tab.
In the advanced settings you can select a language for the page that potential affiliates will see when they visit your link.
You can also generate an affiliate URL yourself: http://www.travelpayouts.com/?marker=XXXXX, just replace XXXXX with your affiliate ID.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request