In the section that opens, click the Create a new form button to create a form and Edit to edit the form.
In the window that opens, configure the appearance and contents of the search form.
Form for plane ticket search
Form for hotel search
- Form size can be flexibly configured, with the ability to set any width from 200px to 940px.
- The form is available in seven bundled color themes. You can also manually specify a color for the form (changing the color of the background, border, text, icons, and buttons).
- The upper part of the form contains a logo (which can be disabled if necessary). We do not recommend hiding the logo since our trademark increases the trust placed in forms and, therefore, improves conversion rates. In addition, when the logo is clicked, an affiliate marker (a cookie) is placed on the client computer, meaning that all sales from the logo are counted for our affiliates.
- The lower part of the form contains a constantly updated Best Deals section (can be disabled).
- The form is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, and Italian.
Note! The search form code already contains your affiliate marker in encrypted form, you do not need to add anything else.
To track the ratio of profitable clicks to the total number of clicks for different forms on different sites or pages, add a unique additional marker (sub id), which is displayed in the statistics on your account page.
If you need a unique form that fully “meshes” with your design, use HTML. HTML and CSS knowledge is necessary for this customization. You can learn more about this here.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request