Learn about Travelpayouts reports and statistics for each program.
With Travelpayouts reports you can easily track and evaluate your statistics and results. We collect data on all impressions, clicks and purchases made through affiliate tools placed on your resources. This information will help you analyze the effectiveness of the tools you placed and take action to improve results.
The Reports section contains several tabs with detailed information and filtering options:
This article explains in detail what information you can find on each tab and how to set up a filter.
Note! You can also check statistics for each program directly on the programs page. For more information, read the Affiliate program summary article.
Summary tab displays general information about all clicks, impressions and purchases made using affiliate tools placed on your resources.
By default, the report is showing data for the past 30 days grouped by program. That means that each line in the report represents the statistics for each program you’ve joined.
The report contains the following columns:
- Program — the name of the program for which statistics are displayed.
- Bot Activity Hidden — anti-bot filter, learn more here.
- Impressions — the number of impressions of widgets and affiliate program search forms.
- Clicks — the number of clicks on affiliate tools and links.
- Pending — the number of orders processed by the brand.
- Cancelled — the number of orders canceled by the brand.
- Paid — the number of prepaid bookings.
- ECPC — the effective cost per click.
- Payout — the income received by the partner from the prepaid booking.
- Pot. income — displays the total (potential) income from bookings with a Pending status.
How to filter report
The filters section is located above the report.
Filters allow you to select the grouping of the first column and filter the contents of the table. Here are the settings you change:
- Date range — the period for which the data is displayed.
- Group by — allows you to select a grouping option:
- SUB ID — displays statistics for a specific chosen Sub ID.
- Program — shows data for a specific program only.
- Device type — allows you to only display data for actions that were performed by users from certain devices
- User country — filters the report by the country in which the user is located.
- Project — filters the report by projects created in your affiliate dashboard.
Once you have selected the conditions for grouping and filtering the report, click Apply.
How to reset report filters
To reset the filters, simply click on the Reset icon next to the Apply button.
How to download report
You can download the report with all filters applied to a CSV file. To do this, click the download button next to the table settings.
How to hide columns in the report
You can select only the columns you want to see by clicking on the column icon next to the table settings. This selection will be saved for the next time you open the report.
The Actions tab contains information about all actions in statistics, including:
- Receipt of information about the booking
- Booking confirmation
- Booking cancellation
- Change in exchange rate
- Any changes in status, amount of sale or payout on the reservation
You can find the following information on the tab:
- Program — the name of the affiliate program within which the action is performed.
- Action date — action date and time.
- Description — a description of the action.
- Action ID (hidden by default) — a unique activity identifier in the Travelpayouts database. Use it when contacting the support team.
- SUB ID — additional ID used to identify the statistics for a specific tool.
- Action type (hidden by default):
- Status — the status that was set for the booking by this action.
- Price — the cost of the booking.
- Payout — the total remuneration to be received by the partner from the booking.
- Pot. income (hidden by default) — the total (potential) income from bookings with a Pending status.
To show/hide columns, click on the settings button above the report:
To see more information about the action, place the course next to the description and the View details button will appear. Click View details or Action ID in the table to open the detailed booking information.
The window with the booking information contains:
Actions report settings and filters
Actions report contains the same set of filters that are available for the Summary report, you can find more information above.
The referrals report contains information about the number of referrals, engaged partners, and their activities on the Travelpayouts platform.
Please read more information in the Referrals report article.
If you feel like your results and conversion are not as high as you want them to be, check out How to analyze results and conversions article.