Learn more about the programs available at Travelpayouts (how to start working, tools, etc.)
Travelpayouts partnership platform
The Travelpayouts partnership platform is a set of tourism products from third-party travel brands. Using the platform allows you to more effectively monetize traffic. The platform includes companies engaged in transfers, excursions, insurance, car rental, and much more.
In order to connect to a program, log into your Travelpayouts affiliate dashboard. Choose the Programs section in the main menu (the section includes All and Connected programs subsections).
The list of programs will open with a short description. To filter the list, click on the Filter icon in the search bar
There are several filter options available:
- By tools available in the program
- By rewards source
- By language
- By target countries
- By instant connection
You can also quickly find all programs that will match your created Projects. To do that, flag the name of the Project in the Relevant to filter and the list will be instantly refreshed to show only those programs that you can connect to with selected Projects.
In order to connect to a program and get access to tools, click the Details button on its card.
In the opened window, select the checkbox "I agree with the terms of the partership agreement" and click the Connect to program button.
We have gathered all the important information about the connection to a program in the How to connect to a program article.
After you connect to the program, sections with tools and statistics will be available.
Each program contains various affiliate tools:
- White Label
- Landing pages
To check the list of available tools open the Tools tab.
More information about tools can be found in our help center.
Statistics and payouts
The statistics for each program are located in the Performance tab.
Statistics are displayed in the form of a diagram and a table.
The Table contains the following data:
- Impressions — the number of times your affiliate widgets and banners were displayed to the audience.
- Clicks — the number of times your audience clicked on affiliate links or other tools placed on your channels. Only clicks on affiliate links and banners are displayed in this column. As for widgets, only impressions and bookings are counted.
- Pending — the number of bookings that are processed by the brands.
- Canceled — the number of bookings canceled by brands. Among possible causes are booking cancellation by travelers, program rules violation, or fraud.
- Confirmed — the number of bookings confirmed by brands. You’ll receive earnings for these bookings with one of your next payouts.
- ECPC — the average earnings from one click.
- Earnings — the rewards you earned for bookings via your affiliate tools. This is what goes towards your balance and payouts.
- Potential earnings— the earnings you will receive from pending bookings if brands confirm them.
To view summary statistics for all programs you're connected to, go to the Reports section in the main menu and make sure that grouping by program is applied.
Earnings from bookings made using affiliate tools placed on your channels are credited to your account in the affiliate program and are automatically paid along with the basic payment according to this schedule.
How long is the customer assigned to the affiliate?
The user is assigned to the partner up to 30 days after clicking the link with the partner ID. The number of days is different for each program and it is called cookie lifetime. You can find information about cookie lifetime in the program's description.
It should be noted that if a user was assigned to one partner and follows the link of another, then they will be assigned to the second partner.