How to place the plugin and the search form in Wordpress-blog
Embedding the plugin to blog
The Travelpayouts plugin is installed as a regular WP plugin:
- Go to your WordPress Administration Panels and click on Plugins > Add New.
- Upload the Travelpayouts Plugin or search for it in the Plugin Directory by typing “Travelpayouts”.
- Activate the plugin after installation.
The plugin allows for the adding of a flight and hotel search form on your blog pages.
After adding the search form, uncheck the Short code and Iframe code boxes and copy the search form code. Then return to the Travelpayouts plugin and go to Search Forms.
Click the Add a Shortcode button. You will be taken to a new page for search form Shortcode generation.
Enter the shortcode name and insert the previously copied search form code into the TravelPayouts Form Code text area.
Attention! You can specify the city of departure and the city of arrival in any of three ways:
- When adding a shortcode to the website page.
- When adding a shortcode in the Search Forms section of the Travelpayouts plugin.
- When adding a search form in your dashboard.
The above list is sorted in order of priority, i.e., the city of departure and the city of arrival specified when adding a shortcode to the website page will have a higher priority than the other two options.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request