Use these instructions to place a search form on your LiveJournal blog.
2. Copy the ID of the code from Code for posting on the site:
3. Insert the ID of the search form into the code:
<lj-template name="shop" shop="aviasales_flights_hotels" api="ID_search_form" width="342" height="293" />
4. Edit the width and height of the form if required. The maximum width of the form is 940 px.
5. Place this code in your blog.
6. Don't delete the search form in your account, or it will be lost in your blog.