The widget "Hotels map" shows hotels on the map of a city or a place that tourists choose.
In the widget settings, you can change its appearance and set additional parameters:
- Sub ID – used for the convenience of statistics;
- Host – the host address (you can choose here your White Label);
- Location – the default place displayed on the map (if not specified, the system identifies the location of the geoip);
- Locale – the language on the map;
- Currency – the currency in which the cost of hotels is displayed.
Customization of appearance and behavior:
- Draggable – enable or disable moving the map with the mouse;
- Disable zoom – enable a limit on the maximum approximation of the map;
- Scroll wheel – zoom with the mouse wheel;
- Marker color – set the color of hotels marks on the map;
- Text color – set the color of text on the hotels marks;
- Width – set the color of text on the hotels marks;
- Height, Zoom – maximum width and height of the widget. The widget size is automatically adjusted to the screen resolution, but is limited by the maximum width and height (tip: you can specify a width of 4096 px so that the widget automatically fills the entire page in width for any lower resolutions);
- Zoom – map scale;
- Radius – distance between hotels for search. The lower the value, the more hotels will be displayed on the map at a given scale.
- Stars – show hotels with only the specified star rating;
- Price from, Price to – show hotels only in the specified price range;
- Rating – show hotels with a rating in the specified range.
To place the code on the site, click the Copy code button and paste the received code on your site.
Sample embed code with hotel id:
<script src="//tp.media/content?0=0&1=10&promo_id=4285&shmarker=78606&campaign_id=101&search_host=search.hotellook.com&locale=en¤cy=usd&draggable=true&disable_zoom=false&scrollwheel=false&color=%2307AF61&contrast_color=%23ffffff&width=1000&height=500&zoom=14&radius=60&stars=0%2C1%2C2%2C3%2C4%2C5&price_from=&price_to=&lat=7.893587&lng=98.29682" charset="utf-8"></script>
Example of widget
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request