The payment report contains information on all payout transactions.
The report shows affiliates how much money has been transferred to the affiliate's account and for what time period.
How long do I have to wait for payout?
Commissions are paid out from the 10th to 20th of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned.
This means that commissions credited to an affiliate account in August are paid out between 10 and 20 September, for example.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method (see table above). If an affiliate does not earn the minimum commission during a month, the amount is rolled over to the next month.
- On the 10th of every month, funds are deducted from the affiliate account and verified.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- ePayments (within one day)
- PayPal* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR)* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
Affiliates who request payout to a bank account can download Certificates of Works Completed on their account page, in the "Payment report" section.
We share 50% to 70% of our earnings generated by your traffic:
- 50% – if you didn't fill your payment method;
- 60% – if our earnings generated by your traffic don’t exceed USD 3000 in the reporting month, excluding pending, cancelled sales and clawbacks from previous periods;
- 70% – if our earnings generated by your traffic exceed USD 3000 in the reporting month, excluding pending, cancelled sales and Clawbacks from previous periods.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request