The Travelpayouts payment report contains information about all payout transactions. You can find this report in the Finance section on the tab Payments:
The report shows how much money has been transferred to the affiliate’s dashboard and for what time period.
- Source — an advertiser who pays a revenue (or adjusts the balance)
- Action ID — an action identifier
- Action date — a date and time of the action
- Payment — a payment value
How long do I have to wait for a payout?
Revenue is paid between the 11th and the 20th of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned.
This means, for example, the revenue credited to an affiliate dashboard in August is paid between September 11 and 20.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method (see table above). If an affiliate does not earn the minimum revenue amount during a particular month, the amount is rolled over to the next month.
- On the 10th of every month, funds are deducted from the affiliate dashboard and verified.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- ePayments (within one day)
- PayPal* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR)* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
Affiliates who request payout to a bank account can download a Certificate of Work Completed on their dashboard page, in the "Payment report" section.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request