The payment report contains information about all payout transactions. You can find this report in the Finance section on the tab Payments:
The report shows how much money has been transferred to the affiliate's account and for what time period.
- Source — an advertiser who pays a revenue (or adjusts the balance);
- Action ID — an action identifier;
- Action date — a date and time of the action;
- Payment — a payment value.
How long do I have to wait for a payout?
Commissions are paid from the 11th to the 20th of the following month, as long as the minimum amount has been earned.
This means, for example, commissions credited to an affiliate account in August are paid between 11 and 20 September.
The minimum amount depends on the payout method (see table above). If an affiliate does not earn the minimum commission during a month, the amount is rolled over to the next month.
- On the 10th of every month, funds are deducted from the affiliate account and verified.
- On the 11th, after verification is complete, payouts begin.
- Payouts are made in the following sequence:
- WebMoney (within one day)
- ePayments (within one day)
- PayPal* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
- Bank transfer to foreign currency account (USD, EUR)* (within several days, depending on weekends and holidays)
Affiliates who request payout to a bank account can download Certificates of Works Completed on their account page, in the "Payment report" section.
We share 50% to 70% of our earnings generated by your traffic:
- 50% – if you didn't fill in your payment method;
- 60% – if our earnings generated by your traffic don’t exceed USD 3000 in the reporting month, excluding pending sales, cancelled sales, and clawbacks from previous periods;
- 70% – if our earnings generated by your traffic exceed USD 3000 in the reporting month, excluding pending sales, cancelled sales, and clawbacks from previous periods.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request