This post explains how to work with Travelpayouts for traffic arbitrage masters.
What Is Forbidden
While working with Travelpayouts, it is forbidden to:
- Use direct links from ads to the jetradar.com domain and all variants of the jetradar, aviasales, and hotellook domains.
- Mention in ads the Jetradar, Hotellook, and Aviasales brands, as well as any of their alternative spellings (e.g., "hotellooook", "jetradarz").
- Mislead people with phrases like "Get a 25% discount for tickets in all directions today" or similar.
- Spam in any way.
- Use mobile advertising on VK.com.
What Is Allowed
- Forwarding traffic to the jetradar domain and all variants of the hotellook and aviasales domains through your website.
- Directing traffic to your White Label or your own resource.
- Using pop-up and е-mail advertising if it is NOT related to spam.
All permissible traffic sources are listed here.
Terms of Cooperation
- We pay 50% from the profits we get for each booking made through Aviasales / Jetradar and Hotellook. On average, you earn approximately $7 from the price of a purchased plane ticket and $20 from a hotel booking (if the average bill is $400).
- We accept worldwide traffic. The most highly convertible regions are: Russia, the USA, and Europe. For the USA and Europe, there are such services as Jetradar.com and Hotellook.com, which are originally in English and are localized into as many as 15 languages (DE, UK, ES, AU, IN, etc.)
- The cookie lifetime is 30 days. This means all the airline ticket purchases and hotel bookings the user makes within 30 days from the creation of the cookie with your marker on the user’s computer will be attributed to you.
- If a user installs a mobile app or a browser extension, the browser cookie lifetime becomes unlimited, which means all subsequent purchases the user makes will be attributed to you.
- Please contact us for complete information about installing mobile apps. We work with CPA and CPI.
The available tools are:
- For monetizing traffic:
- Sub Id functionality and the possibility to get booking statistics. This means you will be able to make an automatic conversion checkup. Postbacks for each booking are also available.
- Segment your traffic as much as possible.
- Use additional markers (sub-id) in our system for subsequent analysis of each particular form.
- Remember that in traffic media buying, different search queries have different conversion rates:
Good ones: "buy / price / tickets / cost" + direction;
Bad ones: "schedule / flights / distance / reviews", filler words "where / how / without".
If the ready-made tools are not enough, you can always benefit from our API, which offers you huge opportunities. You can learn all the details in the Developers (API and Data) section.
To start, take a look at the following articles, which provide step-by-step instructions:
Articles about the tools for non-content traffic monetization (all the articles are available in the Affiliate Tools Manuals section):
Feel free to contact our Support Team if you still have questions.