How to view bookings from mobile apps
The report contains the information about mobile applications (installed via affiliate links), including the number of clicks, searches, and bookings. The table contents are analogous to the "Summary report".
You can choose the reporting month in the field above the table.
The table contains the following columns:
- Impressions — the number of impressions of widgets and travel brands' search forms (does not work for Aviasales and Hotellook tools yet)
- Clicks — the number of clicks on affiliate tools and links (for Aviasales and Hotellook, clicks are considered to be clicks followed by a search on the travel brand's website)
- App installs — the number of mobile applications installed via an affiliate link (relevant only for a part of affiliate programs)
- Pending — the number of orders processed by the advertiser
- Cancelled — the number of orders cancelled by the advertiser
- Paid — the number of prepaid booking
- ECPC — the effective cost per click
- Payout — the income received by the affiliate from the prepaid booking
- Poss. income — displays the total income from bookings in the "Pending" status
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request