Learn the most important information about Travelpayouts for traffic projects.
What you should know about the Travelpayouts affiliate program
- Travelpayouts accept worldwide traffic. The most highly convertible regions are Russia, the USA and Europe. For the USA and Europe, there are such services as Jetradar and Hotellook, which are originally in English and are localized into as many as 15 languages (DE, UK, ES, AU, IN, etc.).
- We accept doorway, pop-up and pop-under traffic. We allow mass mailing, although spam is strictly forbidden. If we find that an affiliate has used spam as a tool, he or she will be instantly switched off and reported for abuse to Spamhouse and other regulating systems. You can read about the permissible kinds of traffic here.
- Cookie stuffing doesn’t work — iframe won’t open.
- The cookie lifetime in a user’s browser is 30 days. HOWEVER, if they install our application or browser extension, this time becomes unlimited.
- The most highly convertible regions are Russia, the USA and Europe.
- We pay 50-70% from the profits we get for each booking.
- You earn approximately $7 from the cost of a purchased plane ticket and $20 from a hotel booking (assuming the average bill is $400).
- Study the semantic kernel for the airline tickets and hotels search.
- While promoting websites, remember that different search queries have different conversion rates:
Good ones: „buy / price / tickets / cost” + direction
Bad ones: „schedule / flights / distance / reviews”, filler words „where / how / without”
- Segment your traffic as much as possible.
- Use additional markers in our system to analyze each form.
A number of tools are available to help you monetize your traffic:
- search forms and widgets
- text links
- mobile apps
If the ready-made tools are not enough for you, you can always benefit from our API, which gives you many opportunities. Learn all the details in the "Developers (API and Data)” section.
For starters, take a look at the following articles, which provide step-by-step instructions:
- First steps
- Getting started
- Allowable traffic types
- Revenue and payments
- Affiliate tools
- Mobile app for searching tickets and hotels
- White Label
Feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions.