The hotel widget displays on your webpage brief information about a specific hotel:
- the hotel;
- the number of the stars;
- the strengths of the hotel in terms of other tourists;
- ratings of hotels.
This widget contains fields for entering the date of placement and departure from the hotel. If a visitor is interested in a hotel, he/she can check on the cost of renting a room in the hotel for specific dates. The price will be displayed in the widget.
Settings of widget
To customize the widget, go to the "Hotel widget" section in your partner account.
First you can adjust the size of the widget:
To change the size, type the desired value in "width of the widget" or pull on its right edge.
The next step - basic widget settings:
- hotel - the name of the hotel that will be displayed in the widget.
- additional marker - helps you understand statistics; for example, to find out how and what pages visitors went to on the widget (for details about the additional marker).
- host - if you plan to work with the White Label, indicate it in this field.
- language - the language of the widget. If you choose English, the search will be limited to English-speaking agencies.
- currency - select the currency in which the price will be displayed.
After all settings are made, copy the code from the block "Embed" and place it on your site.
Example of widget
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request