Learn how to set up a hotel widget that displays brief information about a particular hotel.
The hotel widget displays on your web page brief information about a specific hotel:
- the hotel
- the number of the stars
- the strengths of the hotel in terms of other tourists
- ratings of hotels.
This widget contains fields for entering the date of placement and departure from the hotel. If a visitor is interested in a hotel, he/she can check on the cost of renting a room in the hotel for specific dates. The price will be displayed in the widget.
Settings of widget
First you can adjust the size of the widget:
To change the size, type the desired value in Widget width. The widget can be adjusted to the size of the webpage, to do this, select the check box Responsive.
The next step - basic widget settings:
- Projects — select the project where the widget will be placed
- Your Sub ID — helps you understand statistics; for example, to find out how and what pages visitors went to on the widget (for details about the additional marker (Sub ID)
- Hosts — if you plan to work with the White Label, indicate it in this field
- Locale — the language of the widget. If you choose English, the search will be limited to English-speaking agencies
- Currency — select the currency in which the price will be displayed
- Hotel — the name of the hotel that will be displayed in the widget
- Additional marker — helps you understand statistics; for example, to find out how and what pages visitors went to on the widget (for details about the additional marker)
- Add my referral link — adds a link Powered by Travelpayouts under the search form. More details in the article Referral program
- Width — specify the width (in px) of the widget on a web page. If the Responsive variant is chosen, the widget shall be automatically adjusted in accordance with the screen resolution of the user
- Disable redirect to Booking.com – if it isn't selected the hotel is opened on Booking.com by default. If the checkbox is select, the hotel page will open on the Hotellook.com
After all settings are made, copy the code from the block Copy code and place it on your site.
Example of widget