Find out why you haven’t received commissions if you achieved the minimal amount.
The payout for any given month is made automatically from the 10th to the 20th of the following month, as long as the minimum payout amount has been accumulated on your balance before the end of the last month. For example:
- Your minimum payout amount is set to 50 US dollars.
- Your earnings for January are 40 US dollars.
- On 5 February, you earned another 20 US dollars.
- Your payout will be made between March 10 and 20 (not February 10 and 20) because your balance as of the end of January (40 US dollars) was less than the minimum payout threshold (50 US dollars).
- The payout method specified in your user profile should be confirmed. If this is not the case, request a confirmation email again and click the link in the email. If you need to receive your earnings urgently, you can contact the support team.
- In addition to the minimum amount set by the system, partners can independently limit the payout amount. Check the settings for the minimum payout on the card of the chosen payout method.
- Check the settings in your wallets. This is especially relevant to non-verified wallets.
- When receiving the payout to PayPal, you need to make sure your email address matches the one in the system. For more information about working with PayPal, see the following article Why I haven't received a payout to PayPal account?
If you have checked all of the above and are certain that there are no problems from your side, contact the support team with a detailed description of your problem.
It is important to understand that the payout is made for the previous month. For example, earnings for January are sent in February. Therefore, the minimum amount must be accumulated in the previous month in order for the automatic payout to be made.