Learn how you can earn on Travelpayouts by making personal bookings for yourself or your friends
With Travelpayouts, you can earn not only from bookings made via your affiliate tools by users visiting your websites and other channels. You can also earn making bookings for yourself, your family and friends.
How much can you earn?
The amount you can earn depends on the rates the brand's program offers on the Travelpayouts platform. For personal bookings there are no special rates, and all standard rates for each program are applied.
You can learn more about the rates in the How much do brands pay on Travelpayouts article.
Does it cost anything?
No, the platform and all its functionalities are available free of charge.
How to start earning from personal bookings
1. To get started, sign up for Travelpayouts.
3. Proceed to the catalog of programs. To start making personal bookings and earning money, you need to connect to at least one program.
Note: Not all programs offer rewards for personal bookings. The fastest way to find programs that do is to use the Relevant to filter at the top of the page. Simply select the Project name that includes the Personal bookings as a method to promote brands to filter the results.
Now find the program that you’re interested in and connect to it.
Once you are connected, you can begin using the affiliate tools found in the Tools section of any program page to make your own bookings.
For example, copy the URL of the ready-made affiliate link, open the URL in your browser, buy needed tickets and after a short period of time, you will see the earnings on the balance of your Travelpayouts account!
Don’t forget to share this link with your friends and family, all bookings that they will make using the link will also be counted as your earnings.
What else should be known
1. To be able to receive payouts you need to update information about payout methods in your Travelpayouts account. Make sure to add at least one account.
2. Payout will be made automatically once a month, but only if you reach the minimum amount for the payout. If not — your balance will be transferred to the next month.
3. Check out more information about the schedule of the payouts in the When shall I expect my payout? article.
4. Payments from hotel bookings are made with a delay only after travelers check out of the hotel. Please don’t be surprised if you don’t see this earning on the balance of your Travelpayouts account immediately.
Generally, all travel brands on Travelpayouts have their own rules as to the booking confirmation process and payout terms. We recommend reading the When does the status of my booking change to "paid" article for more details.
5. If a ticket is purchased on the website of a low-cost airline company (airasia.com, ryanair.com, bangkokair.com, tiger.com, jetstar.com, or flydubai.com) you won’t get any rewards since these companies don’t pay us any rewards for the tickets they sell. However, to let users find the cheapest airline tickets, we must show in the search results the prices offered by low-cost airline companies.
Useful articles to start your Travelpayouts journey
You can find more detailed information in the How to begin section of our Help Center. We strongly recommend that you check out the following articles:
- How to start using affiliate tools
- What is Travelpayouts and how it works
- Traffic types
- Revenue and payments
- Affiliate tools
- Mobile app for searching tickets and hotels
- White Label
Feel free to contact our Support Team if you still have any questions.