This post presents an algorithm to return a part of the cost of tickets and other travel services.
Upon having registered, you’ll be able to refund part of the price paid for:
- airline tickets
- hotel bookings
- transfer from the airport
- insurance and excursions
- car rental
- SIM cards for communication abroad
See the Programs section in your affiliate dashboard for a complete list of our partners.
How much you can save
For each of the other tourist services, the amount is different, and is described on the services’ separate pages.
Does it cost anything?
No, this service is available free of charge.
How to start saving
After registration, you will receive personal links that will help you find the best offers. You can find the links here.
As we have said, be sure to post your links in social media, share the word about the service with your friends, and install our apps for yourself and everyone around you. These actions will enable you to save on your travels and earn on the travels of others.
(!) But please remember: profits from purchases made through mobile apps/extensions will accrue to your dashboard only if you or your friends install them by following these exact links. Each member has a unique link.
Wait, wait… Could you repeat this once more and in more detail?
Sure! The algorithm, which allows for the refund of part of the price paid for an airline ticket, booking a hotel, etc., looks essentially like this:
- We generate unique links for you, which are available here.
- You open your referral link in the browser and make the purchase right there. Add these links to the bookmarks of your browser so you can easily follow them before each search/purchase/booking.
- Keep enjoying the convenience and features of our search.
- Count the money on your affiliate account balance. The amount will depend on the number of tickets purchased and the number of hotels booked by following those links.
What should I do if I have problems, want to return a ticket, or have other questions to ask?
Please don’t confuse things! Our goal is solely to find the best offers and refund a part of the offered price while you do the purchasing/booking on our partners’ websites.
This means you don’t pay us — you pay our partners. That’s why all troubles with ticket returns, mistakes in documents, etc. should be solved directly with our partners.
If you cannot solve a problem on your own, contact our support service by using this form or by email: email@example.com.
Our affiliates are always number one for us!
What else should be known
- Book hotels through Hotellook and save considerably more than on airline ticket sales, since the revenue and, consequently, your savings-from hotel bookings are much higher, approximately $20 for each booking.
- Payments from hotel bookings are made at a delay, and only after travelers check out of the hotel. Please don’t be surprised if you don’t see this profit in your affiliate dashboard immediately. Wait a bit, and you’ll surely see it there.
- If a ticket is purchased on the website of a low-cost airline company (airasia.com, ryanair.com, bangkokair.com, tiger.com, jetstar.com, or flydubai.com) you won’t get any profit since these companies don’t pay us any revenue for the tickets they sell. However, to enable users to look for the cheapest airline tickets, we must show in the search results the prices offered by low-cost airline companies.
- Each additional tourist service should first be activated. You will be able to get your unique link only after service activation
Are you sure that’s all?
No. We have told you only the basics here. Travelpayouts affiliate network has many more tools you can set up for your website/blog: a search widget, hotel map, white label, API, low prices calendar, etc.
More detailed information can be found in this section. We strongly recommend that you check out the following articles:
- First steps
- Getting started
- Allowable traffic types
- Revenue and payments
- Affiliate tools
- Mobile app for searching tickets and hotels
- White Label
Feel free to contact our Support Team if you still have any questions.