For travel agencies
- What You Should Know About the Travelpayouts Affiliate Program
- How to Work With Travelpayouts
- Affiliate Links for Buying Tickets
- Additional Information
What You Should Know About the Travelpayouts Affiliate Program
- The use of our tools is totally free. They become available immediately after your registration. Unlike traditional booking systems, we don’t charge anything for connecting you to the network.
- We pay 50-70% from the profits we get for each booking. On average, you earn approximately $7 from the price of a purchased plane ticket and $20 from hotel booking (in case the average bill is $400).
- You don’t need to teach your staff how to work with the booking system. All our tools are intuitive, straightforward, easy and ready for use instantly after registration.
- The prices we find are truly the lowest. That’s because airline tickets are searched for in 5 booking systems, 45 agencies, and 728 airline companies. The hotels are searched for in 67 online booking systems, such as booking.com, agoda.com, hotels.com, otel.com, dhr, easytobook.com, expedia, etc.
- When working with us, you can offer your customer a full set of travelling services, and get a commission for the sale. The more services you provide (which helps to increase customer loyalty), the more you earn.
- If you are a webmaster, you can add our ready-made widgets for search of airline tickets and booking hotels, or create a white label on your subdomain, which will enable your customers and staff look for tickets without being redirected to jetradar.com or hotellook.com, and you will be sure that the purchase made with your help will be attributed to you.
How to Work With Travelpayouts
For our relationships to be legal and official, all you need to have as a legal entity is your corporate bank card. You can get it from any of the banks you have been with.
You will need to have a payment card to make the purchases. You won’t be able to use wire transfer since the payments are made directly through the agencies’ and airline companies’ websites. Post-payment is not an option either.
- Learn the customer’s needs and find the best offer.
- Make sure that the search and the purchase are made by following the special link (see Special Links for Buying Tickets). Otherwise we won’t be able to associate the purchase with your affiliate account.
- Make a payment with your corporate bank card.
- Get the e-ticket or booking confirmation to your e-mail. Print it for the customer.
- Charge the price of the purchase from the customer, as well as your service fee, which you set on your own. This can be done in any way that’s convenient for you, e.g. in cash or through your POS terminal.
Please, understand this correctly. Our goal is only to find the best offers and refund a part of the offered price, while you do the purchase/booking on our partners’ websites.
This means you don’t pay us—you pay our partners. That’s why all the troubles with ticket returns, mistakes in the documents, etc. should be solved directly with our partners.
If you cannot solve a problem on your own, contact our support service by using this form or by email: email@example.com.
Our Affiliates are always number one for us!
Affiliate Links for Buying Tickets
After registration you get your unique links, which then have to be used ALWAYS. The main thing is to find your individual Travelpayouts marker (it is shown in the upper right corner of the Members Area), and add it to the link. After that you can perform all the necessary actions: search, booking, purchase.
Your links are available here.
Here is how our Affiliate links look like:
- for searching airline tickets: http://www.jetradar.cm/?marker=AffiliateID
- for hotel booking: http://hotellook.com/?marker=AffiliateID
Remember that getting a profit is possible only if you open your affiliate link in the browser and make the purchase right there, in the same browser.
To make your life easier, you can install our mobile applications on your mobile devices from which the searches and the purchases will be made, or configure the white label on your domain.
Please, remember! The profits from the purchases made through mobile apps / browser extensions will be accrued to your account only if you install them by following these exact links.
Pay attention: Your profit depends on the number of tickets purchased/hotels booked, not on the number of clicks made on your Referral links.
The commissions are paid automatically, once a month, from day 11 to 20, if the minimum withdrawal amount for the given month is achieved.
You can find details here: Commission and Payments.
- The commissions—and, consequently, your savings—from hotel bookings are much higher, approximately $20 for each booking. Book hotels through Hotellook and earn considerably more than on airline tickets
- The payments from hotel bookings are made with a delay, and only after the traveler checks out from the hotel. Please, don’t be surprised if you don’t see this profit in your Members Area at once. Wait a little, and you’ll surely see it there.
- If a ticket is purchased on the website of a low-cost airline company (airasia.com, ryanair.com, bangkokair.com, tiger.com, jetstar.com, or flydubai.com) you won’t get any profit, since these companies don’t pay us any commissions for the tickets they sell. However, to enable the users look for the cheapest airline tickets, we have to show the prices offered by the low-cost airline companies in the search results.
- Each additional tourist service should first be activated. You will be able to get your unique link only after service activation.
- We cannot influence the prices you see. We only provide the search services, and don’t sell anything ourselves. The price you see is always a no-haggle one, so it cannot be changed. But you can charge a service fee from your customers for the search, buying, and booking. I.e. your profits will consist of the service fees (which you set yourself) and the commission for purchase/booking (already included in the total price you see in each search result). You can double your profits!
The detailed information can be found in the Help section. We strongly recommend that you read the following articles:
- First steps;
- Getting started;
- Allowable traffic types;
- Commission and payments;
- Affiliate tools;
- Mobile app for searching tickets and hotels;
- White Label;
- How to...
Still have questions? Please, feel free to contact our Support Team.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request