Learn how to get access to the hotel search API in order to create searches for hotel rooms.
With the Search API, you can create your own searches for hotel rooms. Documentation regarding the Hotel search API is here. Access to the Hotel search API is provided on an affiliate-by-affiliate basis.
- Each search query must be initiated by the user and the results must be shown to the user in full. The results for each query must contain "Book" button next to each hotel option.
- The reference to the agency's website must be received only when the user clicks "Book" button. Automatic collection of all links from the answer is prohibited. Violation of this rule will disable the API search for the partner.
- It's forbidden to use requests with localhost IP addresses (127.0.0.1-127.255.255.255).
- It's forbidden to automatically collect data from search results using the search API.
- Page with found hotels should be hidden from search engine bots using the robots.txt file. For example, if a hotels list are displayed on the page www.sitename.com/search, then robots.txt should contain the lines:
- The conversion rate for searches via the Book link must be 9% or more. The conversion rate from "Book" button to actual purchases must be at least 5%.
- We'll also need to see the URL of your project, your design prototypes, a description of your project and how our API will be used.
- Please tell us why the standard methods of integration (search forms, White Label, Data Access API) don't meet your requirements.
Ajax requests to the API don’t work because the access token is passed unencrypted. You must make requests to the API from the server.
To obtain access to the Search API, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your project (see #8-9).