Best deals widget
Best deals widget
The widget works with our feed of special offers. It contains information about special offers from the airline companies in a suitable format.
Widget settings contain the following items:
- Your sub id — your additional marker;
- Widget view — two variants are possible:
- Hosts — a website where a hotel’s offer shall be opened after clicking on “Look at the hotel”. Create and set the White Label, then select it in the domain list to open an offer on your website;
- Language — the widget language;
- Currency — the currency of the displayed airfare;
- Special offers limit — the number of special offers shown in the widget;
- Width — specify the width (in px) of the widget on a webpage. You can also change the width by capturing the widget edge by the LBM and moving it to the right or left. If the Responsive variant is chosen, the widget shall be automatically adjusted in accordance with the screen resolution of the user;
- Add my referral link — adds a link Powered by Travelpayouts under the search form. More details in the article Referral program.
The widget can show special offers for the specific cities and airline companies. Collation of airline companies is carried out by pressing the Filter by airline button.
Enter the name of an airline company. Ensure that the function of searching for the airline companies in the base is activated after entering the name. If an airline company is found, it will be displayed in the list under the entry line. Choose the desired airline company:
You can add another company by pressing the Add button.
Selection of cities for displaying of special offers is carried out by pressing the Filter by routes button.
Enter the names of the departure and destination cities. If you specify only one city, the special offers showing directions from\to such a city shall be shown.
To place this widget on your website press the Copy code button:
Example of the widget (slider)
Example of the widget (tile)
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request