Landing pages from Jetradar and Hotellook
- What is a landing page?
- Creation of a landing page from a HTML template
- Setting of a landing page
- The White Label setting for a landing page
A landing page is a webpage (lead capture page, lender) whose main goal is to provide the user with information about goods / services and to convert site visitors into sales or leads. For example, here is a landing page for a flight search: http://jet-tickets.com and hotels search http://hotels-comparer.com.
We have made several HTML templates that you can download and upon which you can host. Upon introduction of a few changes into the code, you can proceed to draw the clients to it:
- airline tickets search landing pages: jetradar.zip (622 Kb);
- hotels search landing pages in English: hotellook_en.zip (2,9 Mb).
Note! You can use the Jetradar and Hotellook logos only with the explanation that search on your website is powered by Jetradar or Hotellook. Otherwise, the logo must be removed.
Links to landing pages
- Flights Jetradar
- Hotels on Hotellook
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request