CNAME settings in the GoDaddy control panel
- Click the arrow button to view the list of domains registered under this GoDaddy account.
- Find the domain you want to use with Unbounce and click DNS.
- On the Records page, click Add to add a new record.
- In the Type drop-down menu, select CNAME.
- In the Host field, enter the subdomain to which the CNAME applies:
- For example, you'd enter "travel" if you're using "travel.mysite.com" or "www" if you're using the root domain.
- Changes can take up to 48 hours to show up, but once they do you'll be able to publish pages to your desired domain.
- When your domain is ready to be used, it will be marked in your Unbounce account as "Working" under "Domains".
The example of CNAME record:
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request