Up to €600 for travel worries: Let’s help your users get fair compensation!
Did you know you can get paid for helping air passengers get the compensation they deserve? Under European law, when a person is left stranded due to a flight delay or cancellation, they could be eligible for up to €600 in compensation.
That’s where AirHelp becomes your best partner!
As the world’s #1 flight compensation company, AirHelp has already helped over 13 million passengers since 2013. During this webinar, Silvia Sanchez and Jennifer Melody Marten, Affiliate experts at AirHelp, flew us through.
- What AirHelp does to help travelers: Procedures, USPs and new products
- Everything you need to know about flight compensation
- How to teach your audience to trust the brand
- Tips to convert lookers into bookers
- Useful statistics: A list of out-of-schedule and best-paying airlines, best destinations, seasonality and more
- Tools for bloggers and webmasters
- Olga Gachkova, Marketing Manager, Travelpayouts
- Silvia Sanchez, Affiliate Manager, AirHelp
- Jennifer Melody Marten, Head of Affiliate Marketing, AirHelp
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request