How to get paid for helping air passengers get the compensation they deserve.
Did you know you can get paid for helping air passengers get the compensation they deserve? Under European law, when a person is left stranded due to a flight delay or cancellation, they could be eligible for up to €600 in compensation.
That’s where AirHelp becomes your best partner!
As the world’s #1 flight compensation company, AirHelp has already helped over 13 million passengers since 2013. During this webinar, Silvia Sanchez and Jennifer Melody Marten, Affiliate experts at AirHelp, flew us through.
- What AirHelp does to help travelers: Procedures, USPs and new products
- Everything you need to know about flight compensation
- How to teach your audience to trust the brand
- Tips to convert lookers into bookers
- Useful statistics: A list of out-of-schedule and best-paying airlines, best destinations, seasonality and more
- Tools for bloggers and webmasters
- Olga Gachkova, Marketing Manager, Travelpayouts
- Silvia Sanchez, Affiliate Manager, AirHelp
- Jennifer Melody Marten, Head of Affiliate Marketing, AirHelp