This post describes the contents and main features of your personal account at Travelpayouts.
After signing up for Travelpayouts the partner's affiliate dashboard page will open.
Affiliate dashboard header
At the top of the main page of the affiliate dashboard you will find the following information:
- Earnings — unpaid rewards owed to the partner, including orders with a Paid status, but still on hold. Earnings are updated based on the payout process.
- Payment Pending — the number of unpaid rewards (without possible income).
- Link to blog.
- Link to the knowledge base.
- Create a Link — click to open a window where you can create a link to any joined program. Here, you can also set a SUB ID, copy created link and place it on your resource.
- ID (the partner ID or affiliate marker) — click to open the menu, where you can:
- Server Time — UTC time, intended as a reference in statistics and reports. It may not coincide with the real-time of the user or booking.
The main part of the dashboard
In the central part of the dashboard is a table with basic data on affiliate programs.
Only the connected programs will be shown on thee page. To join programs, go to the Programs section. Read How to join an affiliate program article for more information.
Each connected program has a separate line containing basic statistics.
- Impressions — number of displays from widgets and search forms for affiliate programs.
- Clicks — number of clicks on affiliate links or tools.
- Pending — number of orders that are being processed and confirmed by brands.
- Cancelled — number of canceled orders.
- Paid — number of paid orders.
- Payout — remuneration for paid orders.
- Potential payouts — income that will be received when orders move over from the In progress status.
When you hover over the line with the program, three icons appear: statistics, tools, and pin. You can easily access program's page using these icons or pin the program on the top of the list to always see it's statistics on the first line.
On the right side of the table are the Blog and News tabs. The News tab displays all changes in the affiliate programs, while the Blog tab contains links to the latest articles from the blog.
There is a filter block above the table that you can use to manage the table's contents.
Partners can filter data by a specific period, such as the current day, the day before, the current month, and the past month. To filter data simply click on the Today, Yesterday or any other value.
Clicking on All programs opens a list of options:
- All programs — shows all programs that you are connected to.
- Pinned programs — shows all programs that have been pinned using the Pin icon.
- With data — shows only programs that have at least some data (clicks, click-throughs, income, and others).
When you select an option, the data in the table will be updated.
On the left side is the main menu which you can use to access the following: programs, reports, finance, tools, academy courses, and bonuses.
This section contains a list of programs with a short description of each. You can filter this list with the help of the filter block located above the list of programs:
- Search — search by program name.
- Categories — how you can earn money in the affiliate program (flight tickets, transfers, excursions, accommodation, and others).
- Match Projects By — filter programs based on your projects so that you can only see the programs that you can connect to using specified project.
- Filter — apply additional filters to the list:
- Tools — allows you to select programs with suitable tools (widgets, links, banners, etc.)
- Reward source — shows programs where you can earn rewards using specific devices.
- Language — languages that brand's websites support.
- Geotargeting — from which countries the program receives traffic.
The Clear filters button removes all the filters.
In the list of programs, you can find the following information:
- Brand's name
- Reward rate
- Cookie lifetime
- brief description
If you are connected to the program, the you will see Tools and Statistics buttons. If you are not connected - Details button will be present.
If you click on the program name or on the Details button, a page with detailed information and program terms will open. There's a link to the program's website and social networks in the right-hand corner. After joining a program, the Tools and Statistics sections will become available.
This section contains all the statistical information related to working with affiliate tools. Read more in the following article: Statistics and Reports.
This section contains detailed information on the income received, details for the withdrawal of funds, and payment history. You can read more in the following article: Finance section.
This section contains information about tools presented on the Travelpayouts platform with links to related articles and possibility to see the list of programs with selected tool.
At the bottom of the page you will find is a list of social networks and several useful links.