This post describes the contents and main features of your personal account at Travelpayouts.
After signing up for Travelpayouts the partner's personal dashboard page will open.
Affiliate dashboard header
At the top of the main page of the affiliate dashboard are the following:
- Earnings — unpaid remuneration owed to the partner, including orders with a Paid status, but still on hold, and orders received for the next payment order
- Payment Pending — the amount of unpaid remunerations (without possible income)
- Link to blog
- Link to knowledge base
- Create a Link — click to open a window where you can create a link to any joined program. Here, you can also set a Sub ID and copy a created link
- ID (the partner ID or affiliate marker) — click to open the menu, where you can copy the ID, go to your profile and projects, change the interface background color between dark and light, or log out of your affiliate dashboard
- Server Time — UTC time, intended as a reference in statistics and reports. It may not coincide with the real time of the user and reservation
Main part of the dashboard
In the central part of the dashboard is a table with basic data on affiliate programs.
By default, three programs are enabled for all partners after registration: Aviasales, Hotellook and Travelpayouts. To join other programs, go to the Programs section. The line with each program contains basic statistics.
- Impressions — number of displays from widgets and search forms for affiliate programs
- Clicks — number of clicks on affiliate links or tools
- Pending — number of orders that are being processed and confirmed by brands
- Cancelled — number of canceled orders
- Paid — number of paid orders
- Payout — remuneration for paid orders
- Potential payouts — income that will be received when orders move over from the In progress status
When you hover over the line with the program, three icons appear: tools, statistics and pin.
On the right side of the table are the Blog and News tabs. The News tab displays all changes to affiliate programs, while the Blog tab contains links to the latest articles from the blog.
There is a filters block above the table that you can use to manage the contents of the table.
Partners can filter data by a specific period, such as the current day, the day before, the current month and the past month.
Clicking on All programs opens a list of options:
- All programs — show all programs that the affiliate is subscribed to, as well as recommendations.
- Pinned programs — show all programs that have been pinned by an affiliate using the Pin icon.
- With data — show only programs that have at least some data (clicks, click-throughs, income, and others).
When you select an option, the data in the table will change.
On the left side is the main menu which you can use to access the following: programs, reports, finance, tools, courses, and changelog (recent changes).
This section contains a list of programs with a short description of each. You can filter this list by type of offer or by supported language.
The filter block is located above the list of programs:
- Search — search by program name
- Geotargeting — from which countries the program receives traffic
- The type of traffic — what traffic is allowed in the program. More details in the table
- Tools — allows you to select programs with suitable tools (widgets, links, banners, etc.)
- Categories — how you can earn money in the affiliate program (flight tickets, transfers, excursions, accommodation, and others)
- Attributed sales — users from which sources programs calculate in statistics (PC users, mobile versions of websites or mobile applications)
- Projects — filter by connection to the program (all, only connected, only not connected).
The Apply button sorts the list by the selected filters, while the Reset button removes all the filters.
In the list of programs, you can find the following information:
- reward amount
- cookie lifetimes
- available tools
- supported languages
- regions where the program works
- brief description
If you are connected to the program, the green Joined bar will be displayed in the list.
When you go to the program section, a page with detailed information and program rules will open. There's a link to the program's website and social networks in the right-hand corner. After joining a program, the Tools and Statistics sections will become available.
This section contains all the statistical information related to working with affiliate tools. Read more in the following article: Statistics and reports.
This section contains detailed information on the income received, details for the withdrawal of funds, and payment history. Read more in the following article: Finance section.
There's a language switch in the bottom right corner of the page. This is where you can switch the language of your Travelpayouts dashboard (should you need to do so).
Also, at the bottom of the page is a list of social networks where you can find several useful links