Useful materials for working with Intui.Travel
- How quickly and easily make url to a specific offer
- 6 types of routes for high conversion
- A handy catalog of transfers of the countries in the 7 languages
- Top 10 airports with high demand for transfers
- Useful links
How quickly and easily make URL to a specific offer
- We go to the site in the directory transfers https://en.intui.travel/transfer/.
- Take the route from the catalog of countries and airports or find through a search engine. For example from the airport Paris Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland.
- Copy the url of the page with the route WITHOUT detailing by dates, number of passengers, etc. Only point A and B as in the example below: https://en.intui.travel/transfer/france/paris_charles_de_gaulle_airport/disneyland_paris/.
- Go to the promotional section of the campaign Intui.travel Travelpayouts.
- Select the "Link Generator" tab and paste the copied url into the field "Address of the landing page".
- Fill in the field "Link text" (for this you can take the route header from the site Intui.travel).
- We copy the ready link with your individual affiliate marker in the field "Insert code".
As a result, we get:
HTML embed code:
<a target="_blank" href="https://c22.travelpayouts.com/click?shmarker=73***&promo_id=6**&source_type=customlink&type=click&custom_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.intui.travel%2Ftransfer%2Ffranciya%2Fairport_parizh_-_sharl_de_goll%2Fdisneilend%2F">Трансфер Париж CDG - Диснейленд</a>
6 types of routes for high conversion
You can suggest several ways to get to the place of your stay.
Intui offers routes:
- from airport to resort
- from resort to airport
- from city to city
- from hotel to hotel
- from airport to airport
A handy catalog of transfers of the countries in the 7 languages
The link generator in the Intui offer on Travelpayouts works with all language versions. Go to the directory with the desired language and create a URL on the route for your target audience.
- RU: https://www.intui.travel/transfer/
- EN: https://en.intui.travel/transfer/
- DE: https://de.intui.travel/transfer/
- IT: https://it.intui.travel/transfer/
- FR: https://fr.intui.travel/transfer/
- ES: https://es.intui.travel/transfer/
- CN: https://cn.intui.travel/transfer/
Top 10 airports with high demand for transfers
- Paris Charles de Gaulle https://en.intui.travel/transfer/france/paris_charles_de_gaulle_airport/
- Antalya https://en.intui.travel/transfer/turkey/antalya_airport/
- Munich https://en.intui.travel/transfer/germany/munich_airport/
- Malpensa Milan https://en.intui.travel/transfer/italy/milan_malpensa_airport/
- Vienna https://en.intui.travel/transfer/austria/vienna_airport/
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi https://en.intui.travel/transfer/thailand/bangkok_international_airport/
- Geneva https://en.intui.travel/transfer/france/geneva_airport/
- Dubai https://en.intui.travel/transfer/dubai/dubai_airport/
- Denpasar Bali https://en.intui.travel/transfer/bali/denpasar_airport/
- Barcelona https://en.intui.travel/transfer/spain_mainland/barcelona_airport/
How to get links for all Airports
If there are a large number of Airports in the catalog of your website and you want to script landing URLs for them with a script, then Intui has a technological solution:
- We find and copy the URL from the intui website to the airport page on the Intui.travel website, for example: https://en.intui.travel/transfer/spain_mainland/barcelona_airport/.
- Add to the end ?api2&partnerID = 287737. Ready landing URL example: https://www.intui.travel/transfer/ispaniya_-materik/airport_barselona/?api2&partnerID=287737.
- Wrap this landing URL in the field “Landing Page Address” in the “Link Generator” on Travelpayouts.
- You take the ready URL to your web site and run the script.
Thus you get all the boarding to each airport that is on your site.
How to get links with possible routes to a hotel, villa, city or any other geotochka on GPS coordinates
The Intui algorithm finds in the huge database all possible airports and stations closest to the hotel and offers transfer options.
How to build a landing URL:
- Add to the address https://en.intui.travel/transfer/ the following parameters:
- &api3 — sets this type of landing page display.
- gpsLat — latitude GPS coordinates of the object (example 48.860645).
- gpsLng — longitude GPS coordinates of the object (example 2.344809).
- HotelName — name of the object (hotel, apartment, villa, city, district, etc.).
- PartnerID — partner ID 287737 (not to be confused with a affiliate marker in Travelpayouts).
Try replacing the GPS coordinates in the URL with others and substitute your text:
This easy-to-implement feature will help the user to quickly identify the hotel and book it through you.
Intui Offer on Travelpayouts https://www.travelpayouts.com/campaigns/22/promos
Intui customer homepage https://en.intui.travel/
Intui for affiliates homepage https://partner.intui.travel/en/
News feed for Intui affiliates https://partner.intui.travel/en/news_en/
Intui on Facebook affiliate group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1603380183038330/
Intui on Twitter https://twitter.com/intui_travel
Intui on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/intui_travel_transfer/
Intui on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/18312366
Send your questions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request