In the Finance section of Travelpayouts affiliate dashboard, you can get detailed information about unpaid revenue, payments and details for withdrawing funds.
Click on the corresponding link in the menu to get to the Finance section.
This page contains the following tabs:
- The Balance tab contains information about the current balance of the affiliate. It also shows the accrual of remuneration from the affiliate network to the affiliate. Remuneration is paid when the minimum amount specified in the Details section is reached
- The Payments tab contains information on all the months during which payments were made to the affiliate’s dashboard
- The Details tab allows you to set up the details to receive the remuneration
The current affiliate’s balance is displayed in the top left corner of the page. If you click on the amount, the Balance tab opens. The amount to be paid is displayed next to the balance.
Note: All values are displayed in the currency specified in the details of the affiliate (Details tab).
The Balance tab contains the following blocks:
- Filter block allows you to set up the displayed balance change history and includes the following filters:
- Date range — allows you to set the time period (the selector shows only the months when the funds were received, paid out remuneration can be found in the Payments tab)
- Status — the action status
- Program — allows you to display financial changes in the context of one program
- Action ID — search by activity identifier
- The statistics table contains:
- Program — a program who pays a revenue (or adjusts the balance)
- Action date — a date and time of creation the action
- Update date — a date and time of update the action
- Description — an action description (route or any other information about booking)
- Status — a current status of an action
- Price — a value of booking
- Payout — the affiliate revenue for booking. Positive amount is displayed in case of a remuneration accrual and a negative amount is displayed in case of write-off
The Payments tab contains the following blocks:
- The month selection block displays the amount of payments for each month. If you click on a month, the data in the Payments table will change
- General information about the payment:
- Payment amount
- Payment date — the last day of payment
- Payment details — the account to which the payment was made
- Comment — an additional information about payment
- Payment specification table consists of the following columns:
- Source — a program who changed the balance
- Action ID — an activity identifier
- Action date — a date and time of the operation
- Sum — an amount of revenue (balance changes)
Payment details tab
After you register in Travelpayouts, partners are prompted to fill in the details in the Payment details tab.
To specify the payment details, click on Add payment details button. In the form for filling in the payment details, select the country of your tax residence (in most cases, it is the country of your residence for more than 180 days per year).
Once you have specified the country, the revenue withdrawal methods are displayed.
Note: The revenue amounts on Balance and Payments tabs will be displayed in the currency selected in your payment details.
You can change the payment details at any time. Please note that the minimum payout amount depends on the revenue withdrawal method selected.
Note: In case you change the country of your tax residence in the settings, some revenue withdrawal methods may become unavailable.
To add a new withdrawal method, click Add button and fill in the form.
To switch your current revenue withdrawal method to a different one provided in your affiliate dashboard, click Set as main button.
After adding a new withdrawal method or switching between the existing ones, you receive an email containing a confirmation link.
Advice: You can set up any amount as a minimum payout amount to be able to receive payouts once the desired amount has been earned on your account balance.
When the payment details are specified in your affiliate dashboard, Payment details tab includes the following blocks:
- The partner’s current withdrawal method with general information.
- The list of withdrawal methods specified earlier.
- The list of withdrawal methods available for setting up.
- Payment details history table consisting of two columns:
- Payment details — the selected withdrawal method;
- Minimum payout — the minimum payout amount set in the payment details;
- Date of change — the date of the last changes made.