Partner links to Ticketmaster
For most partner programs in Travelpayouts, links are built according to one scenario, the description of which can be found in the article How to create a link to any page of the travel brand’s website. The Ticketmaster partner program has a feature of link generation, which will be discussed in this article.
Please note, you must be connected to the Ticketmaster program to use partner links.
Getting a link to the Ticketmaster website
First, we need to get a link to the Ticketmaster website page, where we will send users.
Go to the Ticketmaster website and select the country/domain to which the partner link will lead. The Ticketmaster program now includes the following countries and sites:
- Australia — www.ticketmaster.com.au
- Austria — www.ticketmaster.at
- Belgium — www.ticketmaster.be
- France — www.ticketmaster.fr
- Finland — www.ticketmaster.fi
- Czech Republic — www.ticketmaster.cz
- Denmark — www.ticketmaster.dk
- Germany — www.ticketmaster.de
- Ireland — www.ticketmaster.ie
- Italy — www.ticketmaster.it
- Netherlands — www.ticketmaster.nl
- Norway — www.ticketmaster.no
- Poland — www.ticketmaster.pl
- Spain — www.ticketmaster.es
- Sweden — www.ticketmaster.se
- Switzerland — ticketmaster.ch
- United Kingdom — www.ticketmaster.co.uk
Select the page to which the partner link will lead. This can be a page with a specific event or with a list of events of a certain category, for example https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/browse/football-catid-11/sport-rid-10004
Create the url encode of the link to the selected page. To do this, use any service to get a link of the form:
Substitute the resulting link in the parameter ?u= of one of the links below, depending on the selected country:
- Australia: https://ticketmaster-au.tm7566.net/c/1209822/431533/7566?u=
- Austria: https://ticketmaster-at.tm8116.net/c/1209822/454812/8116?u=
- Belgium: https://ticketmaster-be.tm7522.net/c/1209822/427771/7522?u=
- Czech Republic: https://ticketmaster-cz.tm9743.net/c/1209822/591899/9743?u=
- Denmark: https://ticketmaster-dk.tm7521.net/c/1209822/427769/7521?u=
- Finland: https://ticketmaster-fi.tm7520.net/c/1209822/427767/7520?u=
- France: https://ticketmaster-fr.tm7516.net/c/1209822/427761/7516?u=
- Germany: https://ticketmaster-de.tm7514.net/c/1209822/427757/7514?u=
- Ireland: https://ticketmaster-ie.tm7512.net/c/1209822/427753/7512?u=
- Italy: https://ticketmasteritalia.46uy.net/c/1209822/458790/8188?u=
- Holland: https://ticketmaster-nl.tm7510.net/c/1209822/427748/7510?u=
- Norway: https://ticketmaster-no.tm8215.net/c/1209822/462382/8215?u=
- Poland: https://ticketmaster-pl.tm8185.net/c/1209822/458655/8185?u=
- Switzerland: https://ticketmaster-ch.tm8186.net/c/1209822/458657/8186?u=
- Spain: https://ticketmaster-es.tm7508.net/c/1209822/427744/7508?u=
- Sweden: https://ticketmaster-se.tm7505.net/c/1209822/427737/7505?u=
- United Kingdom: https://ticketmaster-uk.tm7559.net/c/1209822/431519/7559?u=
You will get a link of the form:
Creating an partner link
After you have created a link to the page you need, you need to make a Travelpayouts partner link from it. Without this, click-throughs will not be included in the statistics of the Ticketmaster partner program.
Use any service for the url encode and run the link obtained in the previous step through it.
Insert the resulting link after the equal sign of the parameter u in the link of the form:
Pay attention to the shmarker parameter — you need to specify your partner marker in it and, if necessary, an Sub ID separated by a dot.
Example of a link for the 11501 marker and the ticketmaster Sub ID:
https://c183.travelpayouts.com/click?shmarker=11501.ticketmaster&promo_id=5398&source_type=customlink&type=click&custom_url=https%3A%2 °F%2Fticketmaster-uk.tm7559.net%2Fc%2F1209822%2F431519%2F7559%3Fu%3Dhttps%253A%252 °F%252Fwww.ticketmaster.co.uk%252Fbrowse%252Ffootball-catid-11%252Fsport-rid-10004%20
After forming the link, follow it. The transition should be displayed in the reports within a few minutes.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request