Adapting to changes in travel affiliate marketing: a panel discussion with Rentalcars, EatWith and OYO
The travel industry is reviving, but definitely not getting back to where it’s been. Due to changing consumer habits and competition, new technologies and services, all players in the travel market have to rethink how they do business to succeed.
What exactly will change in the travel affiliate niche, partnering with brands and monetizing travel traffic? Is it still not too late to start a travel affiliate business? What do brands think about the CPA channel now? Which verticals and brand combinations bring the most profit and value to your audience?
Let’s discuss it together! On September 7th, join the panel discussion with Rentalcars, EatWith and OYO moderated by Dave Bouskill and Debra Corbeil, the faces behind the award-winning travel website ThePlanetD.com.
What you'll learn:
- The current travel niche landscape: user intent, new norms and trends to keep an eye on.
- Affiliate marketing from the brands’ perspective: insights from EatWith, Rentalcars and OYO.
- Is it still worth it to develop a travel affiliate business in 2021? Tips for a quick start, average receipts and revenues, best practices and brand combinations.
- Petr Huna, Rentalcars
- Surabhi Mishra, Senior Partnership Manager US, OYO
- Ester Giacomoni, Head of Marketing and partnership, EatWith
- Dave Bouskill and Debra Corbeil, Founders, ThePlanetD
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request