Podcasting tutorial from Chris Christensen: How to develop your own podcast
Chris Christensen (Amateur Traveler) shared useful tips concerning starting a podcast, promotional strategies, and monetization options. After watching this video you’ll be ready to make your own podcast and grow it in a few months.
- 00:00 How to develop your own podcast. Chris Christensen at the TPAS2020
- 01:56 What is a podcast?
- 09:30 Podcast monologue
- 10:42 Remote interviews
- 12:50 In-person interviews
- 14:30 In-person field interviews
- 15:17 Roundtable
- 17:05 Editing
- 19:42 Myth 1. Podcasting is hard
- 19:58 Myth 2. The perfect podcast length
- 21:42 Myth 3. Podcast means Ad Supported
- 26:24 Myth 4. If you build it... they will come
- 26:56 Podcats destinations
- 33:55 iTunes as a search engine
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request