Learn about the calendar widget, how to set it up, and how to get the code to place it on your site.
You can set up the search form and its appearance in the window that opens.
- Project — select the project where the widget will be placed.
- Your Sub ID — use this option to collect detailed statistics. More details on Sub ID.
- Language — the language of the results displayed.
- Currency — the type of currency in which the price of found tickets will be displayed.
- Add my referral link — adds a Powered by Travelpayouts link under the search form. Find more details in the article about our Referral program.
Enter the departure and destination cities to be displayed in the calendar by default. If this is not done, the departure city will be determined by the user’s IP address.
Additionally, the following options are available:
- One way — select to show only one way prices.
- Only direct flights — select to display prices for direct flights only.
- Range — calendar period: a year or a month.
- Range, days — the range of days during which the trip will be taking place.
- Widget width — specify the width (in px) of the widget on a webpage.
- Responsive — select the Responsive checkbox to make the widget responsive.
- Primary color, background color, dark color, light color, achieve— customize the colors of the widget in HEX format.
Example of the widget