The article describes how to execute the right to be forgotten and delete your account.
You have the possibility to delete your Travelpayouts account completely. To do so follow the steps of this guide.
1. Log in to your Travelpayouts account.
2. Open your Profile settings.
3. The Personal Data tab will launch. At the bottom of the page, click Delete Account.
4. In the window that opens, confirm your intention to delete the account. To do this, click Yes, delete.
5. We will send a confirmation link to your email address. Open your email box, find a message from us with the verification link, and click on that link.
In case you don't have access to your email, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the link is valid only for 24 hours, if you don’t confirm account deletion within this time, you can request the new link on the Personal Data tab.
6. Following the link from the email will take you to the Your account will be deleted in 30 days page. Select the reason for deleting the account and click Submit.
7. You're all set. Your account will be completely deleted in 30 days.
During these 30 days, you can restore your account by clicking Restore account at the bottom of the Personal data tab.