Learn how to set up and host a Hotellook search form for hotels.
This article will guide you through setting up a Hotellook search form for hotels.
You can set up the search form and its appearance in the window that opens.
- Project — select the project where the widget will be placed
- Your Sub ID — use this option to collect detailed statistics. More details on Sub ID
- Form type — the search form type:
- Hotels — hotels only
- Hotels + flights — a combined form (can be switched using tabs)
- language — the search form language
- Currency — select the currency to display in search results
- Hosts — a website on which a list of tickets opens when you click on the Search button. To open tickets search on your website, create and configure a White Label, then select it in the list of domains.
- Primary color, background color, text color, input background color, border color — customize the colors of the widget in HEX format
- Border radius, px — the radius of the rounding frame of the widget
- Hide labels — select to remove the labels from the widget
- Hide logo — select to remove the Hotellook logo from the search form
- Destination — enter the destination city to be displayed in the widget by default
- Add my referral link — adds a link Powered by Travelpayouts under the search form. More details in the article Referral program.
To place a widget in your site, click Copy code and paste the code onto your website.
Example of the search form