About contextual advertising
Contextual advertising systems, including Yandex.Direct and Google Ads, can only be used directly in Travelpayouts affiliate network if:
- Following the link leads to your website or a landing page, where there is no auto-redirect to any of our ravel brands' domains (for example aviasales/hotellook/jetradar/travelpayouts etc).
- There is no mention of travel brands' names (for example aviasales/hotellook/jetradar/travelpayouts etc) in the ad — as well as any of their wordings (see the full list below).
- Travel brands' logos are not used in the ad.
- The ad is not shown for the travel brands' keywords (for example aviasales/hotellook/jetradar/travelpayouts etc) and for any of their wordings (see the full list below).
For example, make an ad:
- "Search for cheap air tickets" with a link to an affiliate domain — available.
- "Search for cheap tickets on Aviasales" with a link to our domain — not available.
- "Search for cheap air tickets" with a link to aviasales.com — not available.
The account of the partners violating these rules shall be blocked without the possibility of receiving any earned money.
Any click-throughs to our websites (aviasales, hotellook, jetradar) from contextual advertising are not counted in the statistics. The reward for booking after those click-throughs shall not be credited!
The list of negative keywords to use when making contextual ads using the example of affiliate programs Aviasales and Hotellook:
- avia sales
- jet radar
- hotel look
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request