About contextual advertising
Contextual advertising systems, include Yandex.Direct and Google Ads, can only be used directly in the Travelpayouts affiliate network if:
- Following the link leads to your website or landing page, where there is no auto-redirect to any of offers domains (for example aviasales/hotellook/jetradar/travelpayouts etc).
- There is no mention of offer's brands (for example aviasales/hotellook/jetradar/travelpayouts etc) in the ad — as well as any of their wordings (see the full list below).
- Offers logos are not used in the ad.
- The ad is not shown for offers brand keywords (for example aviasales/hotellook/jetradar/travelpayouts etc) and for any of their wordings (see the full list below).
For example, make an ad:
- «Search for cheap air tickets» with a link to affiliate domain — available.
- «Search for cheap tickets on jetradar» with a link to our domain — not available.
- «Search for cheap air tickets» with a link to jetradar.com — not available.
Accounts that violate these rules are blocked without the possibility of receiving any earned money.
Any click throughs to our websites (aviasales, hotellook, jetradar) from contextual advertising are not counted in the statistics. The reward for booking after those clickthroughs is not crediting!
The list of negative keywords to use when making contextual ads using the example of affiliate programs Aviasales and Hotellook:
- avia sales
- jet radar
- hotel look
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request