How to determine the user's location by IP address
The API endpoint returns the IATA code, the name of the nearest city to the user and additional information.
- locale — language in which the name of the city is returned (available in, rue, de, fr, it, pl, th);
- ip — IP address of the user (If the address is not transferred, the system determines the IP from the header of the request).
- iata — the IATA code of the city
- name — the city name where the user is located
- country_name — the country name
- coordinates — airport coordinates
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request