Learn how to get the IATA code closest to the user’s city through the IP address.
The API endpoint returns the IATA code, the name of the nearest city to the user and additional information.
- locale — language in which the name of the city is returned (available in, rue, de, fr, it, pl, th);
- ip — IP address of the user (If the address is not transferred, the system determines the IP from the header of the request).
- iata — the IATA code of the city
- name — the city name where the user is located
- country_name — the country name
- coordinates — airport coordinates