This post provides step-by-step tips on how to place widgets on a Blogger website.
This article describes how to place the widget code in a site created on Blogger.
1. Click Layout in the left menu of your Blogger account.
2. Click on any Add gadget link on the screen, for example in the Sidebar block:
4. Copy the code of the needed widget from your Travelpayouts account. To do this, you need to open the program's page, go to the Tools -> Widgets section, choose the needed widget, and click on the Copy button. Learn more bout interaction with widgets in the About Widgets article.
5. Back in your Blogger account enter the gadget title and insert the widget code in the Content field.
4. Click Save.
5. Move created gadget to the needed block of your blog, for example:
6. You can Preview, Save and Reset changes at the bottom of the screen.
7. After saving the setup, launch your blog, the widget will be placed in the selected area: