DiscoverCars affiliate program API
The DiscoverCars affiliate program API allows you to retrieve the following data:
- Method returns active locations available for search.
- Car search by location and dates provided.
- Currency code list. Codes should be used in GetCars to convert the resulting price.
- Languages in which API will return results.
- Fuel policies applied by the partners.
- Location types available in different pickup stations.
- Classifier list of all available options.
- Devices the type classifier is used in.
- Payment type list.
- Method of returns and active locations available for search, plus vendor lists for different locations.
Access to the API and documentation is available upon request to our support team.
Requirements for the website to provide access:
- The number of visitors is 50 000 per month.
- The theme is travel.
- The language / region does not matter.
- An example of sites that are preferred: OTA, any search engines with traffic (for example, those used for travel services), and sites that actively sell travel services.
Access to the API requires a username, password and token. You can find documentation at https://api-partner.discovercars.com/help. Additional information can be found in this file.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request