Affiliate programs tools
This article contains a list of tools of the offers.
Learn more about offers here.
- Links — are usual links with your affiliate marker and the ability to add an additional marker (Sub ID).
- Banners — html-code, which contains an image and a link to the campaign website.
- Widgets — are interactive elements that a user of your website can interact with (e.g., a search form, a calendar, useful material).
- Widget settings — the abilities to change the widget style (color, default data, etc.).
- White Label — a specific type of widget, the result of its work is displayed on the page of your website (in the same place where the widget is placed), without visiting the campaign website. For example, if the question is about the widget of the search form, the search result will be displayed on the page of your website.
A description of all tools can be found in your affiliate dashboard in the Tools section. If you click on the Affiliate Programs with…, a list of programs filtered by this tool will open.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request