Find the list of partner tools available for travel brands at Travelpayouts.
This article contains a list of tools of the travel brands.
Learn more about programs here.
- Banners — HTML code that contains an image and a link to the travel brand's website.
- Links — usual links with a partner ID and the ability to add an additional partner ID (Sub ID).
- Deep Link generator — a tool for creating links with the partner ID to any page of the travel brand's website.
- Widget — an element of a user interface that the user can interact with (e.g., a search form, calendar, or useful resource).
- Widget settings — widget style options (color, default data, etc.).
- White Label — a specific type of widget, displayed on the page of your website (in the same place where the widget is placed), allowing the user to view the search results of the travel brand's website, for example, without visiting the brand's website.
A description of all tools can be found in your affiliate dashboard in the Tools section. If you click on Affiliate Programs with…, a list of programs filtered by this tool will open.