These instructions will help you add White Label to your affiliate dashboard after setting up hosting.
After you set up White Label on your hosting website, you should create them in the Travelpayouts affiliate network.
On your dashboard in the White Labels section, click Create White Label and fill in the configuration fields.
The Domain section contains the White Label’s basic settings.
- My domain — enter the URL for your site without http:
- For a subdomain White Label you should use a name like: avia.your_site_name.com
- For a primary domain you should use a name like: www.your_site_name.com
- White Label main language — select the main language for White Label. You can add more languages on the Content tab. You can create the front page, footer and header for each added language. Note: All languages (selected and unselected) will be available to switch to on the White Label page
- My project — select the project where the White Label will be placed
- Save and Update — to save a White Label settings
The Contents section contains the White Label’s search forms settings.
- General Settings
- Language — select the main language for White Label (the same field like on the Domain tab).
- Currency — select the currency to display in the search results and on the hot prices map
- Referral link under the form — this adds a link Powered by Travelpayouts under the search form. More details in the article Referral program
- Search tabs
- Airline Tickets, Hotels — select to add airline tickets, hotels or both search forms
- Departure City, Arrival City — if necessary, set the default arrival/departure cities for the search form. If not specified the search form will automatically detect the user’s origin city by IP
- Checkbox "Show hotels"— hide or show the check box Show hotels. (If enabled, the check box is displayed on the search form. When the check box is select, the search result opens in a new window, and the initial page opens the Booking.com site. According to our research, this significantly increases the additional revenue for affiliates)
- Hotel or City — enter a city or hotel, that would be placed by default in the search of the hotel. If you choose to browse only tickets, the field is absent
- Default Tab — you can select a default search form that will show up on the White Label main page
On the Colors tab you can change the color scheme of the White Label page or create your own design.
In the Metadata section you can enter the title of the White Label page and other meta tags. You can also change additional tags that you’re using for social sharing (to find details, look at White Label Settings for Social Networks).
Meta language – add more languages for White Label. You can create the front page, footer and header for each selected language. Note: All languages (selected and unselected) will be available to switch to on the White Label page.
How to add a favicon to White Label
To add a favicon on your White Label page, open the «Meta» section and post this string into the form:
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="PastHereLinkToFavicon">
In this section you can create the home page header, footer and block on the main page. You can also add a logo image in the header of White Label and use an image for the header background.