Learn what steps you need to take to set up a White Label and how to change it's default appearance.
Once you get access to White Label Web in your Travelpayouts account, you need to complete several steps to set up your White Label website.
We recommend reading the What is White Label Web by Travelpayouts article before setting up the White Label to have a better understanding of what the solution entails.
Note, that setting up White Label on the hosting is mandatory, but when it comes to appearance and additional settings, you can choose whatever is suitable for you.
1. Setting up White Label on hosting
Before you can start with the appearance customization, it's crucial to set up White Label on your hosting. This process is mandatory and requires having your own domain.
You can create the White Label either on the primary domain or a subdomain.
You can do it yourself following these detailed setup instructions or purchase a setup service from our team. You can request this service when applying to the White Label or by sending a message to our support team.
We have also created guidelines for various hostings here.
Important: By default, all White Labels are created with an SSL certificate. The certificate data will be loaded into a new White Label within 48 hours after its creation and customization. This means that you will be able to view the appearance of your White Label only after this period has passed.
2. Сreating a White Label in the Travelpayouts account
Once you've set up White Label on your hosting website, the next step is creating and setting it up in your Travelpayouts account.
At this step you will be able to set up your White Label's:
- Search form content (specify whether to display flight ticket search, hotel search, or both)
- Style and color scheme
You can find detailed instructions in this article.
3. Changing the appearance of your White Label
You can change the look of a White Label to match your brand identity, feature your brand images and logos, and look like an integral part of your website.
There are multiple ways you can change the appearance of the White Label:
- Add a logo image in the header – For example, you can add your company's logo to the header.
- Change the header background color or add a custom image – Customize the header of your White Label with a unique color that matches your brand identity or incorporate a unique image as a background..
- Change brand name, additional text, and search form heading text – Make your White Label stand out.
- Add a favicon – Increase brand recognition with a custom favicon.
For detailed instructions on each customization option, refer to our comprehensive guide in the Help Center. You can also purchase an appearance setup service separately when applying to the White Label or by sending a message to our support team.
Please note that the purchased service is only valid for one setting. If you have several White Labels, you need to purchase the appearance setup service for each one separately.
4. Additional settings
Take your White Label to the next level by taking advantage of additional settings:
- Add a White Label to the WordPress website
- Set up Google Analytics goals for the White Label
- Add a pop-up window to the White Label search results
- Automatically display an information block on the White Label website
- Special parameters that can help you to create templates for meta tags
- Add Google AdSense to White Label
- Automatically expand the Low Fare Calendar in search results
These settings are not mandatory and don’t affect user experience as much. You can find the detailed instructions in our Help Center.