Privacy under the “Travelpayouts Black Friday” marketing activity for its members – registered and authorized affiliate network partners (challenge landing-page: https://blackfriday.travelpayouts.com/)
If you are also a registered member of the Travelpayouts affiliate network, please use your account data and note that we process your data according to Travelpayouts privacy and cookie policies solely.
What data we collect during the challenge and how
- We only collect data to perform our obligations before you under the marketing challenge or based on your consent in terms of our legitimate interest. Your personal data we collect is stored inside European Union Area on servers located in Netherlands.
- In connection to perform our obligations and for legitimate interest of Travelpayouts we collect data received when you access challenge landing-page, including information regarding technical devices, technical interaction with website (your IP-address, type of a browser, date and time of the page view), your browsing behavior and further actions.
This data is collected via cookies – small text files which includes a unique identifier that is sent by a web server to your computer, mobile phone or any other internet enabled device when you visit a website.
How Your data is used:
- To run the challenge according to its terms and save your progress in it;
- To provide you with confirmation of participation and other information in terms of the challenge;
- To provide other promotional information about services of the Travelpayouts or its partners (advertisers) you may be interested in. (You always may opt out using special form contained in the particular email with promotional information or contacting us as it stated below).
Sharing of data
We may share only required amount of your data in certain circumstances such as:
- to our controlled companies for corporate administrative and management measures to ensure that your data is secured;
- to our data processors who may perform services for us for the purposes stated above;
- to third parties including governmental organization if it is necessary by applicable law.
Google analytics and third parties content
- The challenge landing-page uses Google analytics services (Google Inc.) The unidentifiable information generated by the cookie about your use of the challenge landing-page may be transmitted to and stored by Google on USA server. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to prepare reports about the activities on the challenge landing-page and to provide additional services to us. For more information of Google’s privacy rules visit this page.
- You are entitled to demand us to perform any other legal actions with your personal data in accordance with the applicable law, including, without limitation right to be informed about how your personal data are processed, right to access information held about you, right to erasure (delete or remove) your Personal data, right to restrict (block) processing, right to data portability, rights related to automated decision making.
- You may always contact us or send your request regarding this privacy notice on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of
“Travelpayouts Black Friday”
Relevant version as of November 17, 2023
These T&C of the “Travelpayouts Black Friday” marketing activity (hereinafter referred to as “the Challenge”) are made in compliance with the effective laws and Travelpayouts affiliate agreement and terms & policies of Travelpayouts available on this page.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. The organization and running of the Challenge is conducted by Go Travel Un Limited, a corporation registered in Hong Kong under number 1658681, having its registered office at: 4007 Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, acting under the registered trademark Travelpayouts (hereinafter – “Travelpayouts”).
1.2. The Challenge pursues goals that would stimulate the consumption of services of the Travelpayouts affiliate network (hereinafter – “Affiliate Network”). The Challenge is neither a lottery, public promise of a prize, pari-mutuel betting, nor another risk-based game of chance. Participation in the Challenge is free of charge.
1.3. The Challenge is conducted online on the web-page dedicated to the Challenge at Affiliate Network and special challenge landing-page https://blackfriday.travelpayouts.com/. The summary of the Challenge terms, privacy statement and the complete text hereof are available through a hyperlink on the challenge landing-page and respective Affiliate Network pages.
2. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CHALLENGE
2.1. The participants shall meet the following requirements to participate in the Challenge:
- be a registered and authorized partner of Affiliate Network;
2.2. The necessary actions stipulated by section 3.4. hereof have to be taken for participation in the Challenge.
2.3. The employees, representatives and family members of the employees and representatives of Travelpayouts or Travelpayouts’s advertisers, as well as their affiliated persons, are not allowed to participate in the Challenge.
2.4. A person who does not meet the respective requirements or has breached sections 2.1-2.3 hereof or other applicable terms and restrictions is not allowed to participate in the Challenge and may not claim prize subject to the Challenge. Should such persons be identified at any stage of the Challenge, inter alia while contacting the participant to give them the prize, they lose their right to receive the prize and processing of their data within the Challenge will be immediately terminated. Should any breach of these T&C by the participant be identified while contacting such participant to give him or her the prize, such prize is retained by Travelpayouts and is not awarded.
3. TIMEFRAME AND DESCRIPTION OF MECHANICHS
3.1. The whole period of participating in the Challenge is from November 17, 2023 until December 15, 2023.
Timeframe of the Challenge can be reduced or extended as Travelpayouts may decide without prior notice.
3.2. The results of the Challenge will be announced no later than December 31, 2023 and as well as posted by Travelpayouts on the Challenge webpage, in the blog https://www.travelpayouts.com/blog/ and the social media community https://www.facebook.com/travelpayouts/
3.3. The Challenge prizes will be awarded within a week after the announcement of the results according to procedure set out in the sections 4.2.-4.6. Except the main prize which will be awarded within a month after the announcement of the results.
To be registered as a participant and to be allowed to run for prizes, an Affiliate Network partner shall take the following actions one by one within the period specified in section 3.1. hereof:
- Visit challenge landing-page, accept terms of participation using interface menu and leave a contact e-mail.
- Proceed with “Register” button
- Procced with authorization in the Affiliate Network.
- Use available brand promotions with special conditions available for participants on the special page within the Affiliate Network dedicated to the marketing activity. Exact special conditions will be available in the partners profile.
3.5. Every participant after meeting all the required actions according to section 3.4. will be assigned a number in the Travelpayouts system which will be his indicator during the Challenge.
3.6. The Winners of the Challenge.
There are two types of winners under the Challenge:
a) Main prize winner – participant with the most partner’s income amount made during the participation period. The calculation of income amount for the purposes of the Challenge is conducted using the Affiliate Network means of statistic, affiliate programs’ rates and includes: income from bookings with “confirmed” and “pending” status;
b) Additional prize winners “Best new affiliate in a brand” – up to first three (3) participants with the most partner’s income amount made during the participation period using brand special offers for each Participating brand. The calculation of income amount for the purposes of the Challenge is conducted using the Affiliate Network means of statistic, affiliate programs’ rates and includes: income from bookings with “confirmed” and “pending” status
i. “New affiliate in a brand” means the participant whose first connection to a brand program in the Affiliate network happened after November 1, 2023 and registration in the marketing activity;
ii. “Participating brand” means a brand with special offer and prizes on the Challenge webpage.
c) Additional prizes winners “Best affiliate in a brand” – up to first three (3) participants in the score-table with the most partner’s income amount made during the participation period using brand special offers for each Participating brand. The calculation of income amount for the purposes of the Challenge is conducted using the Affiliate Network means of statistic, affiliate programs’ rates and includes: income from bookings with “confirmed” and “pending” status.
4. CHALLENGE PRIZE AND AWARDING
4.1. The main prize: iPhone 15 model, 512 Gb, color: Black. The main prize will be delivered as a certificate to the store at winner’s location. Or (if there is no such possibility) as a 1099 USD which are credited to the balance in the Travelpayouts account no later than the next month following the date of the Challenge result announcement. All payments within Affiliate Networks are provided according to its terms
4.2. The additional prizes in a “Best new affiliate in a brand” and “Best affiliate in a brand” categories: special offer for affiliate from a brand taking part in the prizes. The exact offer and duration of it will be available on the special webpage. Special offer will be activated not later than 7 days after the announce of the winners.
4.3. The Winners shall be personally liable for all their taxation issues, their actions or omissions related to the receipt of the Prize subject to the laws of the country of the residency.
4.4. Participating brands can provide participants and winners with additional prizes in the form of replenishment of the partner network account or promo codes. Participating brands are responsible for the transfer of additional prizes and their performance.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
5.1. If the Participants have any additional questions related to the Challenge, they may send their inquiries to email@example.com. Travelpayouts is entitled not to answer unrelated to the subject, participation or conditions of the Challenge questions.
5.2. If, due to any reason, – including computer malware, internet malfunction, defects, manipulations, unauthorized interference, falsification, technical difficulties or others that cannot be controlled by Travelpayouts – the course of the Challenge is distorted or altered in a way that affects the realization, safety, integrity, of said course, Travelpayouts reserves the right to singlehandedly annul, cancel, change or suspend the Challenge, as well as take other measures to eliminate undesirable consequences..
Participants in breach hereof, in particular participants who take any actions tampering with their income and performance statistics to win or take other actions aimed at unauthorized alternation of results of the Challenge, shall be excluded from the table and cannot run for prize.
5.3. Travelpayouts shall be entitled to amend these T&C as long as the Challenge runs without additional notification of the Participants of such amendments, excluding data processing conditions.
5.4. These T&C become effective November 17, 2022 and remain in effect until the end of the Challenge or modification hereof or cancellation of the Challenge as Travelpayouts may decide.
5.5. The Participants shall be personally obliged to familiarize themselves with these T&C, any amendments and supplements hereto, and for this purpose, they shall from time to time read the respective information on the related web-pages. These T&C shall be deemed amended or canceled from the day following the day on which the respective information is posted on the Affiliate Network. If any Participant continues to participate after such amendments have become effective, such amendments shall be deemed accepted by him or her to the full extent.
5.6. All promotional materials of the Challenge (texts, images, trademarks, and others) are protected by copyrights and belong to Travelpayouts or the advertisers. Any use of such materials without consent is prohibited.
5.7. The Participants shall bear all risks related to the failure to observe these T&C. In no event whatsoever shall expenses incurred by the participants in connection with their participation be indemnified. All participants shall pay their expenses incurred in connection with their participation in the Challenge (including without limitation expenses related to Internet access), except for the expenses that are expressly stated in these T&C as expenses paid by Travelpayouts. No provision of this T&C will be given effect that attempts to require Travelpayouts to defend, hold harmless, or indemnify any participant or third party for any acts or omissions within the Challenge.
5.8. Travelpayouts shall not be liable for technical failures of the Internet services provider, to whose Affiliate Network and the Participant are connected, impeding its proper utilization; for the failure of the participants to receive messages sent by Travelpayouts regardless of reasons of such failure; for failure to fulfill (untimely fulfillment) of obligations stipulated hereby by the participants. Travelpayouts shall not be held liable for wrong information specified by the participants in their personal account, if Travelpayouts is not able to contact the winner using the contact details. In this event, the prize will be deemed unclaimed.