Learn what Travelpayouts is and how to start earning on the platform.
- What is Travelpayouts?
- How does the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform work?
- How do users get assigned to partners?
- Who can be a Travelpayouts partner?
- How much does it cost to join the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform?
- How much can I earn?
- What affiliate tools do Travelpayouts offer?
- Can I use my Travelpayouts affiliate dashboard for two or more websites?
- How do I start?
Travelpayouts is a pay-per-action travel partnership platform that includes travel brand affiliate programs. With Travelpayouts you can make money online by promoting various travel services:
- accommodation (hotels, sanatoriums, apartment rentals)
- buses and transfers
- car, motorcycle and bike rental
- package tours
- tours & activities
- train tickets
- travel insurance
- You join the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform (registration takes no more than one minute, after registration you immediately get access to the affiliate dashboard).
- Add information about the project where you plan to promote travel services.
- Join affiliate programs.
- Place affiliate tools on your website to encourage visitors to book flights, hotels, cars and other travel services.
- Visitors search and book on your website using affiliate tools.
- You receive a reward for each booking made by your users. The revenue percentage is specified in About tab of each program.
The user clicks on your affiliate link. The affiliate marker specified in the link is set in a special cookie file on the user’s computer and is stored there for several days (the cookie lifetime). The cookie lifetime is 30 days for most of the travel brands in our platform; however, it may differ for some. The exact data can be found in the About tab of each program.
This means, any purchases the user makes during the 30 days after the date of the transition to your affiliate link will be counted to you. Even when the user goes to our website directly from a search engine or bookmarks, all purchases will still be credited to the partner.
This means that any purchases the user makes during the 30 days following the date of transition to your affiliate link will be credited to you. Even when the user goes to our website directly from a search engine or bookmarks, all purchases are still credited to the partner.
After 30 days, the user is detached from the partner. However, if they click on the affiliate link again, they’ll be assigned to the partner for another 30 days.
Note: In most partner programs, the user is assigned to the partner whose affiliate link they join later.
Example: On Monday, a user came across the link of Partner 1 and was assigned to them. The user searched for a ticket but didn’t buy anything. On Wednesday, the user followed the link of Partner 2 and was assigned to them. On Friday, the user visited the site from the direct link and bought a ticket. In this case, Partner 2 receives the reward because their link was used later.
- Travel website owners
- Travel bloggers
- SEO experts
- Travel agencies
- Anyone who wants to earn money on the internet through flight and hotel revenues
Note that you don’t need a website to join the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform.
Membership in the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform is free. There is no set-up fee and no ongoing costs. As soon as you register online, you get instant access to our affiliate tools.
We share up to 70% of our earnings generated by your traffic. For example, partners earn about 1.1–1.5% from flight bookings and 4-5% from hotel bookings. Detailed information on how revenue is calculated can be found here.
You can find the affiliate revenue you can make with partner programs in the About tab of each program.
Travelpayouts affiliate tools are available in many different languages. The tools include:
- Search forms
- Text links
- Plugin for WordPress CMS
- White label
If you’re new to our platform, we recommend that you use the search forms, as they’re the easiest and most effective tool. A full list of our affiliate tools is here.
Yes, you can use one dashboard for two or more websites, and even if you do not have a website.
- Join the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform at https://www.travelpayouts.com (your account will be approved instantly).
- Choose affiliate tools (search forms, text links, banners, white label). Place tools on your website to encourage visitors to book travel services.
- Visitors search and book travel services via the Travelpayouts tools on your website.
- Track your earnings in affiliate reports. All reports are updated in real time. However, depending on the supplier that made the booking, your reports can be delayed by up to one hour.
- Get revenue for each booking.