Learn what Travelpayouts is and how to start earning on the platform.
- What is Travelpayouts?
- How does the Travelpayouts Affiliate Network work?
- How is the user is assigned to a partner?
- Who can be a Travelpayouts affiliate?
- How much does it cost to join the Travelpayouts Affiliate Network?
- How much can I earn?
- Which affiliate tools do Travelpayouts offer?
- Can I use my Travelpayouts affiliate account for two or more websites?
- In what languages can I get support?
- How can I start?
Travelpayouts is a pay-per-action travel affiliate network that includes travel brand affiliate programs. With Travelpayouts you can make money online by promoting various travel services:
- accommodation (hotels, sanatoriums, apartment rentals)
- buses and transfers
- car, bike and bicycle rental
- package tours
- tours & activities
- train tickets
- travel insurance
- You join the Travelpayouts Affiliate Network (registration takes no more than one minute, after registration you immediately get access to the affiliate dashboard).
- Add information about the project where you will promote travel services.
- Join affiliate programs.
- Place affiliate tools on your website to encourage visitors to book flights, hotels, cars and other travel services.
- Visitors search and book on your website with help of affiliate tools.
- You receive a reward for each booking made by your users. The revenue percentage is specified in About tab of each program.
The user clicks on your affiliate link. Affiliate ID, specified in the link, is written in a special cookie file on the user’s computer and is stored there for several days (cookie lifetime). For most of the travel brands in our affiliate network, the cookie lifetime is 30 days. But for some it may be different. The exact data can be found in About tab of each program.
This means, any purchases the user makes during the 30 days after the date of the transition to your affiliate link will be counted to you. Even when the user goes to our website directly from a search engine or bookmarks, all purchases will still be credited to the partner.
After 30 days, the user is detached from the partner. However, when he/she again clicks on the affiliate link, the user is again assigned to the partner for the next 30 days.
Note: The user is assigned to the partner whose affiliate link he/she joined later.
Example: On Monday, the user came across the link of Partner 1 and was assigned to them. The user searched for a ticket but did not buy anything. On Wednesday, the user went to the link of partner 2 and was assigned. On Friday, the user visited the site from the direct link and bought a ticket. In this case, Partner 2 receives the reward because his/her link was used later.
- Travel website owners
- Travel bloggers
- SEO experts
- Travel agencies
- Anyone who wants to earn money on the internet through flight and hotel revenues
Note that you don’t need a website to join the Travelpayouts Affiliate Network.
Membership in the Travelpayouts Affiliate Network is free. There is no set-up fee and no ongoing costs. As soon as you register online, you get instant access to our affiliate tools.
We share up to 70% of our earnings generated by your traffic. For example, affiliates earn about 1.1–1.5% from flights booking and 4-5% from hotels booking. Detailed information about the calculation of revenue is here.
You can find the affiliate revenue you can make with partner programs in the About tab of each program.
Travelpayouts affiliate tools are available in many different languages. The tools include:
- Search forms
- Text links
- Plugin for WordPress CMS
- White label
If you are new to our affiliate program, we recommend that you use the search forms, as they are the easiest and most effective tool. A full list of our affiliate tools is here.
Yes, you can use one account for two or more websites, and even if you do not have a website.
- Join the Travelpayouts Affiliate Network at https://www.travelpayouts.com (your account will be approved instantly).
- Choose affiliate tools (search forms, text links, banners, white label). Place tools on your website to encourage visitors to book travel services.
- Visitors search and book travel services via the Travelpayouts tools on your website.
- Track your earnings in affiliate reports. All reports are updated in real time. However, depending on the supplier that has made the booking, your reports might be delayed by up to one hour.
- You are getting revenue for each booking.