Use these instructions to create a link to a pre-filled search form on the Omio website.
Omio is a platform where prices and timetables for trains, buses, and flights in Europe are compared in one search. Publishers can earn a flat fee for every click-out to our travel partners and a % fee for every valid sale on Omio.
You can create affiliate links to any page of the Omio website using the deep link creation form. This article will help you create a link to a completed search form on the Omio site without specifying specific dates. Such a link has a high chance of leading to a purchase: readers do not need to spend time choosing a departure and destination city, all they have to do is put in their travel dates and book their tickets.
A link to the completed search form is convenient to insert in articles and posts about a particular trip.
How to create a link to a completed search form
1. Use this template:
You can find the following parameters in the template:
- omio.com (mandatory) — the language of the search (English in this case).
To find out the list of available languages and change it in the template., go to the omio.com website and use the switcher at the top right corner, you can then copy the domain from the address bar:
- departure_fk (mandatory) — id of the departure city;
- arrival_fk (mandatory) — id of the arrival city
- id of the provider (optional):
- mcids_train — railway company
- mcids_bus — bus company
- mcids_flight — airline
You can find the city ID and the list of providers in the Omio Deep link Creator file.
2. Open Omio’s page in your Travelpayouts account and paste created link in the Target URL field in the deep link creation form:
3. Copy the final link from the Deep link field and place it on your website or another resource.
All done! Now the reader will go straight to the needed search form, and you will receive rewards for all purchases made through your links.