Learn the steps you need to follow if you can’t sign in to the Travelpayouts personal account.
If you forgot your password, follow these steps to reset it:
1. Open the Password recovery page or click Forgot password? on the Sign in page.
2. Enter the email address of your Travelpayouts account in the field Email.
3. Click Continue.
4. You’ll receive an email containing a link to change your password. In your email inbox, look for an email from Travelpayouts with the subject Restore password.
5. Click Change password in the email.
6. In the opened window, enter your new password and click Continue.
7. You’re all set! Your password was successfully changed. Now you can sign in to your account with the new password.
What to do if I didn’t receive an email with the link to restore the password?
If you can’t find the password restore email in your mailbox:
- Wait for 10 minutes, the letter can arrive within this timeframe;
- Check your Spam or Junk mail folder, maybe the email is there;
- If you're using Gmail, also check your Social and Promotions tabs.
If there’s definitely no email:
- If there is no email for more than 10 minutes and you checked all folders in your mailbox — write to the support service, indicating your partner ID in the email. We will take a look at this issue and figure it out.
If your email address has changed and you don’t have access to your old email address, contact the support service for help.