This post explains how to study detailed information for a specific partner program.
To study detailed information on a particular affiliate program, go to the Programs section. In the list that opens, find the program you are interested in and click the histogram icon.
The page that opens will contain a graph and a table with statistics on the affiliate program.
You can switch its contents using the tabs above the chart.
The table contains the following data:
- Impressions — the number of impressions of widgets and affiliate program search forms (does not work for Aviasales and Hotellook tools yet)
- Clicks — the number of clicks on affiliate tools and links (for Aviasales and Hotellook, "clicks" are considered to be clicks followed by a search on the airline's or agency's website)
- App installs — the number of mobile applications installed via an affiliate link (relevant only for a part of the affiliate programs)
- Pending — the number of orders processed by the travel brand
- Cancelled — the number of orders canceled by the travel brand
- Paid — the number of prepaid booking
- ECPC — the effective cost per click
- Payout — the income received by the partner from a prepaid booking
- Poss. income — displays the total income from bookings with a "Pending" status
The block with settings and filters is located above the table.
They allow the partner to select the contents of the first column and filter the contents of the table. The first column can contain the following information:
- Period — the period of time for which the data is displayed
- Grouping — allows users to select a grouping option:
- by days
- by month
- by Sub ID
- by user country
- by device type
- by referrer domain
- by project
- Sub ID — displays statistics on additional markers created by the partner
- Device type — allows you to display data only for those actions that were performed by users from certain devices
- User country — filters the report by the country in which the user is located
- Referrer domain — the website from which the transition was made before booking.
Once you have selected the conditions for grouping and filtering the report, click Apply.
The Actions tab contains information about all actions in statistics. Actions are understood to mean any changes in a partner’s balance:
- receipt of information about the booking
- booking confirmation
- booking cancellation
- change of rates and more
The Actions section contains the following information:
- Action date
- Sub ID — an additional marker
- Description — information about the booking
- Action ID — a unique activity identifier in the Travelpayouts database. Use it when contacting support
- Action type
- Status — the status that was set for the booking by this action
- Price — the price of the booking
- Payout — the total remuneration to be received by the partner from the booking
- Pot. income — Displays the total (potential) income from bookings in the Pending status
Click on the Action ID or Description in the table to open detailed booking information.
A window with detailed information will open: